Team nekkid or with a case?

• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 26.3%
  • Case

Votes: 279 61.6%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 55 12.1%

• Total voters
Verizon has a pre order for the iPhone 5s. I just locked in my iPhone 5 32G for $335 on Gazelle.com and I have a month to send it to them, so essentially I'm getting the 5s for free. Only question now is black or that dope *** gold. I wish they came in black and gold instead of white.

On my 4.

Slow and need a better camera, might as well upgrade right?

What's a better phone that's about to release if not? :nerd:

Verizon has a pre order for the iPhone 5s. I just locked in my iPhone 5 32G for $335 on Gazelle.com and I have a month to send it to them, so essentially I'm getting the 5s for free. Only question now is black or that dope *** gold. I wish they came in black and gold instead of white.

where do you preorder?

Black. I feel like gold will be cool for a month and you'll wish you had a more subtle color.

They really cheaped out on the 5c. Why not make the bezel the same color as the back of the phone like the white 5, 4S and 4. Instead they throw black displays and bezels on every color like the iPod touch. Honestly, th 5c is like a crappier iPod touch.

^and btw, as of yesterday multiple sources announced that 6.1.4 on the iPhone 5 has been jailbroken. There's no tool like redsn0w or sn0wbreeze yet, but its expected to be coming in the future. Google it.
yea and know considering ppl don't complain bout droid phones and yet in still the 5c is essentially made the same way but with better quality and a more stable os

LOL Word, all these damn phones are the same, G2 is no different than the s4 for the avg user. All dudes on here do is tweet, youtube, and instagram and got the nerve to care about processor speed and graphics.

If they all do the same thing, why wouldn't you get the one with better specs. I don't really care about speed because its all relatively the same. But the larger screen alone is worth getting the G2 over the 5s

It''s actually a pretty subtle gold tone... but again I'm pretty bias towards apple 8)

Don't get me wrong, iOS 7 is awesome and the 5s will still b top of the line. But personally, I can't see myself downgrading in screen size from the Gnex to the 5s. Especially with my awful eyes, I'd much rather wait for the 6 to drop before I go back to iOS again. Until then, I'm prob gonna cop a G2 to hold me over

If they all do the same thing, why wouldn't you get the one with better specs. I don't really care about speed because its all relatively the same. But the larger screen alone is worth getting the G2 over the 5s

I am getting the one with the better specs. The iphone 5s.

Pick your OS and pick the newest phone. The End. No point of comparing phones in the same OS or different OS. Tell me how the G2 will make using Twitter eaiser than the Galaxy S3? PEople just want validation to purchase the newest devices. I have the 5 and I`m buying the 5s because I want to point blank, its not gonna make my life any better. But cats will have a NExus 4 and say "bro Im copping a GS4 because it has blah blah blah processor, etc etc"

Or people will say the G2 is better than the iphone 5s, when you ask why they say "because screen is bigger"

what kind of stupidity is that?

I am getting the one with the better specs. The iphone 5s.

Pick your OS and pick the newest phone. The End. No point of comparing phones in the same OS or different OS. Tell me how the G2 will make using Twitter eaiser than the Galaxy S3? PEople just want validation to purchase the newest devices. I have the 5 and I`m buying the 5s because I want to point blank, its not gonna make my life any better. But cats will have a NExus 4 and say "bro Im copping a GS4 because it has blah blah blah processor, etc etc"

Or people will say the G2 is better than the iphone 5s, when you ask why they say "because screen is bigger"

what kind of stupidity is that?

You're really gonna act like screen size isn't important? Okay bro...

Like I said, at the end of the day they do the same damn thing for the average consumer. But screen size is DEFINITELY a huge factor for a lot of people. And apple knows it.

why do you think they're following the trend and increasing the size on the 6.

Black. I feel like gold will be cool for a month and you'll wish you had a more subtle color.
I agree, plus that white ends up dirty. like I said, I wish that came in black and gold-that would be crack. Or like a platinum chrome and black, obv not actual platinum lol.
where do you preorder?
did you even call your provider or go on apple.com? It says right on the site available for pre order this coming Friday and it will be in store for pick up on Sept. 20. Idk where you heard there is no preorder but that's blatantly false, at least for Verizon and on the apple site.

And Luck, the 5s is NOT the one with better raw specs. You are flat out mistaken there

As a man I wouldn't ever have a gold phone. Or a white one for that matter. That's for those who pee sitting down

I think it's ridiculous how people argue over what phone is better like it's a football team or Basketball team. It's all about personal preference and opinion, it's not a debate that can ever be "won". It's not even worth arguing about. Everybody wants to argue #teamdroid #teamiphone...stupid.

buy what you want, like or need. End of debate.

Back
Top Bottom