Team nekkid or with a case?

• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 26.3%
  • Case

Votes: 279 61.6%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 55 12.1%

• Total voters
Anyone use the full brightness on their phone? Always have had it at a little more than half so it would drain the battery.

The experience has been great for me. I love the 6 + and can comfortable use it one handed. Doubt I'd ever go back to a smaller phone.

After using this plus for a couple of days , I wouldn't be able to use a phone under 5 inches ...

Reach ability is God :pimp:

After using this plus for a couple of days , I wouldn't be able to use a phone under 5 inches ...

I feel the same. Love the phone. Got the 64gb space gray and I never thought about getting the regular 6. Netflix looks amazing. Picked up my old iPhone 5 and it was almost felt like I've never used that phone before. Getting used to reachability and Its such a clutch feature. Also getting the hang of using the phone one handed.

I see 128 GB and 16 GB 6 plus all over in Ohio no 64 GB, might just drop another 100 on and get 64 GB....wonder how much I could trade me iphone 5 32 GB at AT&T or Gamestop.

If I were wanting to return my 128 6 for a 128 6+ would I have to go to Verizon or an Apple Store? I bought online thorough Verizon but it says 6+ will arrive in 4-6 weeks and I can get the 6+ at apple today.

Where ever you buy the phone from you have to return it to that same place because of inventory #'s and money reasons

I had to return mine to radio shack get the refund go to ATT and buy the other

Last edited:
Where ever you buy the phone from you have to return it to that same place because of inventory #'s and money reasons

I had to return mine to radio shack get the refund go to ATT and buy the other

Thanks for the info! Might just wait till the two weeks are up and hopefully there will be some 6 plus in stock. It'll give me time to decided wether i want the bigger one or not

Finally got my neo hybrid case and I must say its pretty damn clean. No button stabilizers needed either since it looks like they fixed the problem. That's why it took awhile for them to ship. The silent switch in the side is kind of hard to access but other than that I'm satisfied. Wish I could take pics.

I would still recommend the apple silicone case... Slim and doesn't add bulk, easy to grip, fits perfect, lay it face down without the screen touching..Still wanna cop the white silicone case but afraid it'll discolor.. Anyone get the white? :nerd:

Back
Top Bottom