Team nekkid or with a case?

• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 26.3%
  • Case

Votes: 279 61.6%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 55 12.1%

• Total voters
Question about the watch can I use it w my iphone not on me? If I leave it home n go for a walk or to the gym?
prob not.. since it connects via bluetooth I think.. maybe I'm wrong but that's how I thought smart watches worked.. I'm sure you can get time and stuff just not sure if you could receive text and all that other stuff

Interesting, that takes the allure out a little. Only reason I thought about getting it was since I don't like carrying too much with me when I'm just walking.

Remember yall...the 5.5 youre probably gonna put a case which is gonna make it feel even bigger.

Thats the ONLY thing making me second guess. 
mean.gif

Talking about the watch for a moment, what's the deal if you are a lefty and wear a watch on your right wrist?

That zoom wheel on the right side is going to be useless. :rolleyes Unless of course, it has a mode to flip the whole watch (not mentioned)

Just like there other products..the smaller MacBooks, iPad mini..so much easier and convenient to use..I have enough MacBooks..but I've been eyeing the smaller MacBook Air..still no justification to purchase one tho..

Question about the watch can I use it w my iphone not on me? If I leave it home n go for a walk or to the gym?
prob not.. since it connects via bluetooth I think.. maybe I'm wrong but that's how I thought smart watches worked.. I'm sure you can get time and stuff just not sure if you could receive text and all that other stuff
Interesting.  I wonder if i can go to the gym leave my phone in the locker room and just use the watch 
laugh.gif
 blue tooth has solid range.  But even if that was possible i wouldn't want to plug headphones into the watch to listen and run that would be annoying.

How does the verizon trade-in work, can I walk in-store to do it? I usually deal with apple directly and not the carrier. This might be the year I abandon my unlimited plan since Verizon will start throttling me in October, and I'm tired of paying $800 for my phone if I can knock off the bulk by subsidizing. I might just keep my 5 and pay for the upgrade, but off contract is out of the question.

Need to print out the template and mount it to a piece of wood or metal just to see how I would fit in my pocket. I'll do it later on. Might have to switch from skinny jeans to #NTdenim

How does the verizon trade-in work, can I walk in-store to do it? I usually deal with apple directly and not the carrier. This might be the year I abandon my unlimited plan since Verizon will start throttling me in October, and I'm tired of paying $800 for my phone if I can knock off the bulk by subsidizing. I might just keep my 5 and pay for the upgrade, but off contract is out of the question.

Yes as long as it's a verizon phone u are good

What if I'm with Verizon but always do everything through Best Buy and want to take advantage of the deal? Also any deals for the plus for Verizon?

I think your expectation for Apple is way too high... the last revolutionary thing they did was create the ipod and itunes 

But I agree with you 100% they dropped the ball on split screen and true multitasking :smh:

They will never make external storage its not in their just interest to do so. 

Split screen is coming with ios 8 tho :pimp:

What if I'm with Verizon but always do everything through Best Buy and want to take advantage of the deal? Also any deals for the plus for Verizon?

That's fine..they have their own verizon and At&t kiosks..if not u can just go to one of their thousand of stores..

Was thinking about using my best buy card for my next phone..I have At&t

I have the 3G, 4, and 5.. They were always sold out during release..I always had to wait a couple of months for them to b available

Back
Top Bottom