Team nekkid or with a case?

• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 26.3%
  • Case

Votes: 279 61.6%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 55 12.1%

• Total voters
It's a simple as apple makes a damn good device. If you don't like iOS that's on you, but it works well for me and jailbreak keeps me hooked. Speaking of jailbreak I hope it doesn't take until Christmas again to for a iOS 8 exploit. I need movie box.
This reason is why I'm not going to sell my old iphone (going to keep it jailbroke) and I'm going to just buy the new one.. Took like 3 months for ios7 to finally get jailbroke! I watch moviebox pretty much everyday.

This.. I use a simple silicone case no screen protector and havent had any issues with damaged phone 
It is real nice being able to sell your phone and confidently say "NOT ONE SCRATCH ON THIS MF" and "SCREEN PROTECTOR SINCE DAY ONE" Goes a long way. People like buying used ish that doesn't look used.

Last edited:

This.. I use a simple silicone case no screen protector and havent had any issues with damaged phone 
It is real nice being able to sell your phone and confidently say "NOT ONE SCRATCH ON THIS MF" and "SCREEN PROTECTOR SINCE DAY ONE" Goes a long way. People like buying used ish that doesn't look used.
That's why you get that Best Buy insurance. Before you are about to sell it, you go in there "Oops i dropped my phone". Free replacement and now you got a fresh new phone to sell

Last edited:
Reactions: ct3
So for everyone who's looking to buy, is purchasing direct through Apple the way to go? Say I will have the money to buy the phone on Friday mid-day but do not have all of it on Thursday at 12 AM (technically Friday) is it best to buy through Apple so you have time to get your funds in order? When I pre-ordered my Note 3 last year I went into the store and paid in full upfront.

When you pre-order online when or where do you set up the contract portion of things? And if you already have a family plan or contact in place can it be easily added?

Also, can the pre-ordered phones be picked up in store on the 19th? It's a Friday so I don't want them to ship it out and have to wait past Monday.

this might give you an idea why

roll.gif

laugh.gif

When you pre-order online when or where do you set up the contract portion of things? And if you already have a family plan or contact in place can it be easily added?

Also, can the pre-ordered phones be picked up in store on the 19th? It's a Friday so I don't want them to ship it out and have to wait past Monday.
u can either set it up at home through itunes when its plugged in or u can have someone do it in store

u can either set it up at home through itunes when its plugged in or u can have someone do it in store

If the contract is set up afterward, then how do they know who gets low contract starting prices (199,299, etc.) and who pays full?

Was going to get on this AT&T next upgrade plan.

So you can preorder it and have it picked up in store? Is it already paid for? Dumb question , yes it is paid for , so I have to show ID right ?

You can have it shipped to any address you want really. When the 5 came out I had it sent to my work. This time I rather pick it up at the store. Usually when you get the tracking number or a call to pick it up, your card is charged and he's you'll need an ID

How much should I sell my black 16gb iPhone 4s with a broken back top right corner and how much for my red 32gb iPod touch 5th gen

Last edited:
If the contract is set up afterward, then how do they know who gets low contract starting prices (199,299, etc.) and who pays full?

Was going to get on this AT&T next upgrade plan.
your upgrade status is verified when u go to place your order

You can have it shipped to any address you want really. When the 5 came out I had it sent to my work. This time I rather pick it up at the store. Usually when you get the tracking number or a call to pick it up, your card is charged and he's you'll need an ID

So they charge your card on release date? When you choose pick up?

My old phones become ipods or backups in case something happens to my new one not for sale but u should wrap it in plasti dip if thats your goal.. which is 10x cheaper than a screen protector & case 
wink.gif

Back
Top Bottom