Team nekkid or with a case?

• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 26.3%
  • Case

Votes: 279 61.6%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 55 12.1%

• Total voters
My dude skipped pushing and went straight to forcing. I even told him "I cant wait to call corporate about this" lil man thought I was bluffing :lol:

Dude was trying to win employee of the year with accessories sold. I wonder if it was worth it :lol:

how can you check and see if the 6 or 6+ is available at your local AT&T stores?

View media item 1191516
Screen shot i took of my battery usage yesterday. coming from the 5s this battery life on the plus is def appreciated. i could have probably got a couple of more hours out of it if i didn't start messing with Movie Box and if i turned my screen brightness down a notch.

I purchased the Iphone already, I'm looking for the best/cheapest monthly carrier for single user unlimited data. Any help is appreciated

I purchased the Iphone already, I'm looking for the best/cheapest monthly carrier for single user unlimited data. Any help is appreciated

I'm only familiar with the big four, and only two of them give you unlimited(T-Mobile and Sprint). Sprint is probably cheapest with that iPhone for life plan. With both of those carriers it depends on your area, with the service you'll get.

I'm not sure about the others like MetroPCS, Cricket...

what are my options once ATT deny my request to unlock my phone ? Bought a plus, canceled contract and paid cancelation so technically i have fulfilled my obligation. Bought 2 phones like this and one was approved and one was denied. Should i just pay someone to unlocked it or keep trying ATT?

This thread moves fast.

What's good with the Verizon trade-in promotion? Briefly read it over on a site and if I'm reading the fine print correctly, the electronic gift card can only be applied to the 16GB 6/6 Plus?

Looking to get back that $300 for my 5S and get a 64GB 6. Is that possible with this promotion? And would I have to wait days/weeks or same-day purchase?

Thanks, reps, and bro hugs to anyone who puts me in the know.

Last edited:
Unless you have small hands or are a girl, it really isnt that big.

I wish some of you would stop saying this.

For some of us it is big and isn't practical.

This thread moves fast.

What's good with the Verizon trade-in promotion? Briefly read it over on a site and if I'm reading the fine print correctly, the electronic gift card can only be applied to the 16GB 6/6 Plus?

Looking to get back that $300 for my 5S and get a 64GB 6. Is that possible with this promotion? And would I have to wait days/weeks or same-day purchase?

You can get it with Best Buy. That's what I did, plus I had a $50 gift card from last year.

This thread moves fast.

Basically, you're able to use the trade-in credit during purchase of iphone 6/plus if they have the phone in stock..

If not, you will have to order the phone and then send in the 5s when the 6 arrives...In this case, you will receive a gift card that can be used to make payments on your bill (almost as good as cash)...

The 6+ is basically a note 2. I can't believe they actually decided to go that big on the Iphone. I have the note2 and G3,
I'm surprised they didn't go with a G3 type of screen rather then a Note2 with stylus pen minus the pen. OD BIG.

Getting a new phone next week.. Still unsure on the iPhone 6 or the Samsung S5.. Been to two verizon stores and one dude straight sold me on the S5 and the other store (after the 6 release) didn't care about selling me either phone. It was like either you want it or you don't.
Carriers train employees to not sell you on the iPhone. 90% of the people that want one don't care what the sales rep says they just want their iPhone.

Battery life is looking good thus far.

I'm surprised no one has brought up how the ATT Next plan is essentially buying your phone on loan for 2 years at 0%.

Last edited:
I wish some of you would stop saying this.

For some of us it is big and isn't practical.
You can get it with Best Buy. That's what I did, plus I had a $50 gift card from last year.

It not as big as people say. Being practical or not is a different story.

Something is telling me that these Apple stores is not gonna be getting iphone plus in shipments ,

I think Imma just order online , I'm hoping im making the right decision

:smh:

Back
Top Bottom