Team nekkid or with a case?

• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 26.3%
  • Case

Votes: 279 61.6%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 55 12.1%

• Total voters
I jailbroke my iPhone 3G (I think it was that one), and didn’t keep it jailbroken for a whole day. Just never appealed to me.

2 cracked screens in what amounts to what? 3 days? lmao.

Sounds like carelessness and irresposniblity imo. I’m team raw but I don’t break my phones like that. Especially for a device that cost $1000+. Hope you homie had Apple care on deck.

Here is my faux iPhone X wallpaper hidden notch on my iPhone 6.

F171908E-A08C-417F-AF90-83D36F422DC2.png
549C7FBC-7025-41B0-979F-F7F935DACBB0.png

BC7EEB9B-F9BB-444F-8845-B10A6081859C.png

I had to stop reading macrumors. All those problems people be posting scare me lol.

Especially that vertical green line in the display. I know it’s a just a handful of unfortunate users that come across that problem but knock on wood lol. Sucks to shell out over a rack for a phone and have to experience that

I had to stop reading macrumors. All those problems people be posting scare me lol.

Especially that vertical green line in the display. I know it’s a just a handful of unfortunate users that come across that problem but knock on wood lol. Sucks to shell out over a rack for a phone and have to experience that

This is why i don't do the 1st wave of early release for newer technologies. Especially for a device that cost a rack. Let Apple sheep or tech feinds take the L. While I cop for the low low.

BC0FD68B-5113-4728-AED4-9AAC449B8100.gif

Also don't worry about notifications I usually take care of it asap unless is junk mail or useless info I don't need.

This is why i don't do the 1st wave of early release for newer technologies. Especially for a device that cost a rack. Let Apple sheep or tech feinds take the L. While I cop for the low low.

BC0FD68B-5113-4728-AED4-9AAC449B8100.gif

Also don't worry about notifications I usually take care of it asap unless is junk mail or useless info I don't need.

What if I told you I consistently buy Gen 1 Apple products and haven’t taken a loss yet?

That whole wait it out thing is overblown IMO. Issues do arise, but they’re never as bad as people complaining online make them seem. The majority of X users are enjoying their devices problem free.

What did everybody do with their old phones? Tryna maximize my bread on this 64 GB 6s Plus.

actually just traded my 7 plus to gamestop today. i used my points there to upgrade to the elite pro membership and got $480 cash for the phone.

i️ usually sell my phones on craigslist but was just too lazy this time and didn’t think the hassle of craigslist was worth whatever extra money i would have gotten

also to those who replied about the apple silicone case, thanks. copped the cobalt blue today and although i like it i don’t love it. gonna go back to my caudabe veil xt. i️ have two spigens coming from amazon, and still waiting on dbrand to ship my skin.

the silicone cases are great but for me not minimal enough and also the biggest reason i’m returning is that i constantly use the “swipe from left” gesture to go back to previous screens. i can’t even tell you the last time i hit the “back” button on safari.

so for me the lip on the silicone case got in the way for me to do it naturally. pretty much the only reason it’s going back

iPhone X Trick: Go to Settings, click General, tap Accessibility Shortcut then select Smart Invert Colors. Now push down your sleep button 3 times and you will be amazed at this cool trick.

If you know anymore tricks post them.

Iphone X will be here tomorrow!
surprised how fast it got to me. Still waiting on one more to ship out.

X just came in today. I was really surprised that it came this soon, wasn’t expecting it for another week. Military APO shipping is slow as it is and I’m in a remote location.

Gotta send this 128GB 6S Plus in to T-Mobile for that $300 off. I’m gonna sell my 256GB 7 Plus and my Apple Watch Series 2 when I get home to NY in a couple weeks for Thanksgiving.

how are you selling your phone? Im taking mines to gamestop for the $480

damn where did you sell it? WHy did you get the 8 in the first place?

I sold it locally. I like phones and tech in general so I usually also get the newest iteration of the iPhones or android(when I was still using it). The 8 plus was an upgrade to the 7 series. I liked the glass back and new camera features etc.

I sold it locally. I like phones and tech in general so I usually also get the newest iteration of the iPhones or android(when I was still using it). The 8 plus was an upgrade to the 7 series. I liked the glass back and new camera features etc.

I may sell my 8plus next yr before the next launch of phones and then keep the X as my backup/phone for internationl use. But of course the value will be lower by then but I bought the 8 plus cash with the money i had from selling 7+ And the X i put on tmobile EIP since they wouldnt let me buy it in full, so the actual money i put aside to buy the x i just used it for my downpayment since tmobile only finances max 720 dollars.

Hmmmm

Back
Top Bottom