Votes: 119 26.3%
  • Case

Votes: 279 61.6%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 55 12.1%

• Total voters
They’re just as good

Contemplating buying one and returning mine I bought from Apple

The protection is no different I’m still gonna assume the back glass can break/shatter with a case If the impact is hard enough

Does the case feel the same? I don't want a cheap feeling case :lol:

Does the case feel the same? I don't want a cheap feeling case :lol:

I’ve had one before for the 6 or 6S

I think you just need to look up the soft silicone case, this feel similar then of course there’s the harder silicone case

Idk if or what they have for the X.

I don’t blame you though $40+ is a lot for a case and that’s what my friend said too but I wasn’t leaving the store without one :lol:

I actually went in Best Buy today for something different and lucked up on the last space grey 256 gig. I was hella happy.

Last edited:
I recently went from a 7+ to an SE

No regrets

Dang that's like having a car to going back to riding the city bus. What happen?

I'm patiently waiting to upgrade myself the iPhone 6 is bogging up. With the many tasks I perfom.

Last edited:
05C864A1-6F38-493B-B5B7-8E04A4FA67AB.jpeg
1521A105-F457-41F7-AC5F-5CA6783CD937.jpeg
C8C56992-0E3F-41F1-97BD-65C86EE257E2.jpeg
F0B58241-8982-4156-A95F-A424DDA62FD0.jpeg
127457E1-FCD5-43E3-B101-DB96ADDC6969.jpeg
C2824663-1D0E-4C81-B5BC-6AA8EB7D5E59.jpeg
Best case I’ve ever owned on a phone. High quality leather + detachable inner case bumper, lip, and leather back. Way better and more functional than apples options.
Amazon product ASIN B077MLX9H1

This is a beautiful case

Dang that's like having a car to going back to riding the city bus. What happen?

I'm patiently waiting to upgrade myself the iPhone 6 is bogging up. With the many tasks I perfom.

It wasn’t really a downgrade for me in all honesty. Guy I bought my 7+ from on swappa didn’t pay it off and it bricked. Got my money back and was honestly so tired of paying such a premium for iPhones that I decided to try the SE.

The size was a quick adjustment. I truly don’t see a difference in speed and it’s way better for one handed use. Yeah I’m losing the dope camera from the 7+ but I was never much of a photographer. I also rarely watch any videos off the phone so the screen size wasn’t a problem either.

I got duped by TMO (i think)

I had the 2 lines/$100 plan, since I updated my girls phone (X), now we’re on the One plan? (2 lines/$120)

I activated that netflix thing to get $10 back...and she got the $300 credit promo ($12.50) so it’s practically breaking even but wtf

It wasn’t really a downgrade for me in all honesty. Guy I bought my 7+ from on swappa didn’t pay it off and it bricked. Got my money back and was honestly so tired of paying such a premium for iPhones that I decided to try the SE.

The size was a quick adjustment. I truly don’t see a difference in speed and it’s way better for one handed use. Yeah I’m losing the dope camera from the 7+ but I was never much of a photographer. I also rarely watch any videos off the phone so the screen size wasn’t a problem either.

Dang didn't know dudes on swappa did people dirty like that. Did it get black listed, thier is away to "fix" that. Thier is difference in spees you just haven't noticed it yet cause the phone is new. Hey at least you content with what you got. Better than nothing or a obama phone lol.

Oh we went to the one by my house the manager straight up told him I’m not taking that back unless you’re using AppleCare otherwise you did I.T yourself

Told him to stick to the story I made up at the original store and they did I.T no problem because the girl was chill AF

I had to push him to do I.T but he’s lucky either way and I made him cop a case that cheap *** :smh:

dang bert looks like your one of the hundreds of people having this issue

https://www.macrumors.com/2017/11/27/ios-11-autocorrect-issue-it-to-i-t/

yesterday i encountered a problem with FaceID it wouldnt unlock with some shades i was wearing.

It unlocked before with other shades but one of the shades i have requires me to take them off for the phone to unlock

You sure about the payment plan on the phone? When the seller lists the phone he has to enter the IMEI which swappa can see if it’s paid off or has a balance unless dudes are entering paid off IMEI and selling garbage phones which I didn’t even think about

SMH

You sure about the payment plan on the phone? When the seller lists the phone he has to enter the IMEI which swappa can see if it’s paid off or has a balance unless dudes are entering paid off IMEI and selling garbage phones which I didn’t even think about

SMH

Dang, I ain't think about that too. I'm about buy a iPhone X off of swappa. Last phone i bought off of swappa was the HTC one the seller didn't mention the LCD defect I was like whatever at least I got it for cheap at that time. Last 2 purchase I got was av5 star brand new sealed iPad mini LTE for the super low $120 and a series 2 apple watch. Now I'm super skeptical. To get a phone unblacklisted isn't super hard but you gotta cough off some money to my connect who can do it.

That's still foul from that seller.

I have no complaints with swappa and not sure how I didn’t think of entering a legit IMEI and still sending out a brick..

Never had an issue buying a few phones and especially selling a ton but damn

I tried to put a case on my x but I just didn’t like it. So I just got a front and back screen protector. I’m not clumsy so I don’t see myself dropping this phone

I have no complaints with swappa and not sure how I didn’t think of entering a legit IMEI and still sending out a brick..

Never had an issue buying a few phones and especially selling a ton but damn

Yea no major complaints but if there are scams like that on swappa. I would be pissed off. I haven't sold anything on swappa yet but won't do something grimey like that. My swappa account is 5 star intend on keeping it like that.

If You gonna sell a brick phone sell it to pawn shop or a corner store cellphone shop.I know for sure blacklisted phone are either stolen or lost. I try my best to give people back thier phones if I find them randomly but if it's locked and I can do nothing with it I just give it away. I believe in karma.

Back
Top Bottom