Votes: 55 12.1%

• Total voters
yo anyone got the apple home pod
thinking bout getting 2
since i know they can connect
for playing music in in my living room and stuff
anyone got any feedback on them
who has it

I've lifted weights in them with no issues, but I have not ran with them. I can see them getting loose and falling out during running though
thanks contemplating on these or those new beats that came out for 150. figured the cheaper pair would suffice.

yo anyone got the apple home pod
thinking bout getting 2
since i know they can connect
for playing music in in my living room and stuff
anyone got any feedback on them
who has it
Love my HomePod easy to use and no one can access it if they aren’t on your WiFi network.

Wonder if we will hear anything today about any releases. I don’t know if it was ever confirmed but I thought today was supposed to be the event, which obviously isn’t happening due to covid-19. Hopefully we hear something. Really want the new MacBook Pro whenever it drops.

Last edited:
i hate putting a case on my ipad pro, i love using it in its naked form. cases ruin the experience of the form factor......probably gonna slap a lowkey skin just to prevent scratches

I know the 12 is right around the corner but I'm in desperate need of a new phone. Actually never had an iPhone.

Opinions on that yellow 11?

Just updated to IOS 13.4.1.

Having bluetooth connectivity issues again with my car. Disconnects then reconnects.

I know the 12 is right around the corner but I'm in desperate need of a new phone. Actually never had an iPhone.

Opinions on that yellow 11?
I had a 7 and then I upgraded to an 11. If you can wait I’d say wait it out. I regret not going for an 11 pro though tbh.
pros- better battery life than 7, faceid is legit, camera legit,
cons- screen resolution is trash, size is trash, sprint is trash

True but its probably not for anyone trying to stay up on tech, but just needs a new working phone. This thing is faster than anything that isn't an 11 pro. Hell might be faster than the 11 pro.

Back
Top Bottom