Team nekkid or with a case?

• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 26.3%
  • Case

Votes: 279 61.6%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 55 12.1%

• Total voters
Bruv, this pro Max feels HUGE!!! It’s about the same size as my 11 Pro Max, but it’s less comfortable in hand. It’s beautiful though.

F0D35FDA-B1C6-4526-B22D-F1E36109F17B.jpeg
A034EF31-0A69-4FE2-A398-2E07BF4DFB33.jpeg

2 hours in with setting up and using the 12 Pro Max and it feels perfect. Not too much of a change in the ergonomics coming from a 7 Plus but everything is so smooth and so fast. HOWEVER.... this USB-C situation is inconvenient. Luckily I have the new IPad Pro so I can use the block for that but I feel like I’m being forced to invest in wireless charging. On top of that I’ve been using a USB cable to connect my phone to my car and use CarPlay. It’s looking like I’m gonna have to find some type of dongle to do that now but those aren’t looking cheap neither :smh:

Saw the 12 pro max in person. Now my 12 pro feels small...I wanted to try a max version for the first time. It’s cool I guess.

Having major issues. Transfer over my information. As my apps were loading back up, the phone locked (my option is set to every 30 seconds) tried to open it back up yo check the status, it didn’t take my passcode (keep in mind, I had already set up Face ID with the new phone) so I kept trying my passcode and got the message it’s disable after 1, 5, 10, 15, 30 mins and now 1hr. Kept trying my passcode. Even tried to restore through iTunes, no luck. Hope I can see someone at Apple store tomorrow, I know they’re super busy this weekend.

Disregard my previous statement about USB lightning port not working with the 12 Pro Max. Supposedly it does. Bout to get in my car and check out if CarPlay works smoothly

Can you guys post that link for the screen protectors again?

just picked up my case
Gonna get a black one too eventually

feels way bigger than my xs max for some reason
CE82F07E-BAE7-46E8-98B8-5B19DF13FA42.jpeg
95DFE9ED-6CDA-4377-BF4F-AEAD30CC14B7.jpeg

Last edited:
Everyone always shows the back of their phones to show the color. I want to see the sides myself. 3/4 shot of the sides and back. Chromed sides feel like they would look cheap as my first thought. What has your opinions been on the sides?

Having major issues. Transfer over my information. As my apps were loading back up, the phone locked (my option is set to every 30 seconds) tried to open it back up yo check the status, it didn’t take my passcode (keep in mind, I had already set up Face ID with the new phone) so I kept trying my passcode and got the message it’s disable after 1, 5, 10, 15, 30 mins and now 1hr. Kept trying my passcode. Even tried to restore through iTunes, no luck. Hope I can see someone at Apple store tomorrow, I know they’re super busy this weekend.
This is what they will do at the store. Be sure to restore the phone.

completely forgot we get a free year of apple tv+ with the new phone :smokin

the otter case is great especially for the price but i cant use it for everyday, its just too bulky and its a hassle flipping the rubber covers when charging of putting the phone on silence (if you got big fingers you might not even reach) and i am not sure its compatible with wireless charging because its too thick?

Just ordered a 12 mini in black. Got the 128Gb version which I’ve never had before. My current X is 64 so it’s always nice to have some room.

Unlimited data and free Spotify premium too which is good.

They had a trade in deal but it didn’t seem worth it - my business pays for this contract and if I sell the phone I can keep the money so saving a little each month is less useful. I have a 6S too which should be worth something.

the otter case is great especially for the price but i cant use it for everyday, its just too bulky and its a hassle flipping the rubber covers when charging of putting the phone on silence (if you got big fingers you might not even reach) and i am not sure its compatible with wireless charging because its too thick?

how you get that free Apple TV? All I got is I think news and arcade.

how you get that free Apple TV? All I got is I think news and arcade.

its funny but it actually appeared on my 7+, i was looking at the settings and the offer was there so if you still have your old phone check it out if you still have it

I’ve ordered the same type of Spigen rubber case I’ve had for years for grip and impact but if the glass is that tough do I need a screen protector too?

Already got it free with my iPad, so that must be why I didn't get it. Apple TV is underwhelming IMO.

I just got three months of the arcade.

Been getting used to the 12PM and as far as size it's still a little smaller than my note 8 when I put them side by side

Already got it free with my iPad, so that must be why I didn't get it. Apple TV is underwhelming IMO.

I just got three months of the arcade.

i got the 3 months arcade and i think 3 months of apple music too

2 hours in with setting up and using the 12 Pro Max and it feels perfect. Not too much of a change in the ergonomics coming from a 7 Plus but everything is so smooth and so fast. HOWEVER.... this USB-C situation is inconvenient. Luckily I have the new IPad Pro so I can use the block for that but I feel like I’m being forced to invest in wireless charging. On top of that I’ve been using a USB cable to connect my phone to my car and use CarPlay. It’s looking like I’m gonna have to find some type of dongle to do that now but those aren’t looking cheap neither :smh:

Amazon product ASIN B07WRKXQ8W
All you need my friend, and maybe I MFI 6ft UBS c to lighting cable

I’m still on the 8+. I ride it out till either my phone breaks or I lose it. Never team #raw. I’ve dropped my phone so many times and it’s still good. I upgraded to iOS 14 from 12 a while back and it was a tough decision because I always have my devices jailbroken. But I wanted the new watch and I’m glad that checkra1n released one for A11 devices now.

Coming from an xs max to 12 pro max I can def tell a difference now after using it for a day. The screen is nicer and the phone in general is just way more snappy. The speaker is loud af

I do like how the xs max feels in hand better though. I prefer the rounded edges

Back
Top Bottom