Team nekkid or with a case?

• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 26.3%
  • Case

Votes: 279 61.6%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 55 12.1%

• Total voters
I use the same 2019 15” for work, it is still excellent for my use. Asked IT if they were planning on getting the new M1 versions and he just laughed.

One thing about the AirPod Max that is very appealing is easily switching between your different devices. I want to switch my Sony XM3’s between my iPhone and iPad and it’s a whole process.

One thing about the AirPod Max that is very appealing is easily switching between your different devices. I want to switch my Sony XM3’s between my iPhone and iPad and it’s a whole process.
One thing I like about my Bose QCs they can pair to two devices at once. Still not good as all devices but covers my two most used devices iPhone and laptop.

honestly if they weren’t 550 I would of pulled the trigger. Closer to 350 would of been perfect

This is why I begrudgingly went with the Beats Studios a few years ago when I started flying a lot. And the seamless transition has gotten even better with iOS 14.

Going through the same right now. So frustrating, I don’t have the patience for this :lol: :lol:
Gave my dad my old xs max. He already cancelled his old service so his phone number isn’t working. Trying to set it up but since his service is down they can’t text any codes to his number. Yesterday I had to wait a day because they “sent too many verification codes” today I finally switched the number now we have to wait until “this time tomorrow” to see if they even accept the changed number and then go on from there
They finally responded and said the account will be available December 29 :wow:
Wtf !

Just started up my 12PM yesterday (caved, damn you NT’ers!).
I had a weird issue setting up. I didn’t upgrade from a backup, but started a new. During setup, it started asking me for my passcode. I had just entered it steps before but it kept saying it was wrong. I used the same one as I did on my xs max, so I’ve entered it a million times. Then after several “wrong” entries, it apparently worked. I’m sure I didn’t fat finger it, it’s just 4 numbers (not 0000 :wink:
Throughout yesterday when I had to enter the code, and a couple of times today, I’ve been hit with “wrong passcode”.
Also noticed my phone isn’t always recognizing it being signed into my iCloud and asking to renter my iCloud password. Through my dozens of Apple devices, I’ve never had these issues before. Not sure what’s going on. Might just factory reset and setup from scratch again.

They’re pretty dope IMO. Previously had some Bose QC35 & Beats Solo Pro. The NC on the AirPod Max beats the Bose and the comfort is def there. Didn’t experience any ear fatigue after about 6 hours of wear this morning during work. The overall sound is great and the spatial audio was dope haha. Was watching Fast & Furious on HBO Max so the cars zooming around was cool. If you can get the Apple military or education discount I say go for it if you’re gonna use these everyday for the most part. Mine came out to $534 OTD here in CA.

Attachments

• B759779D-401F-4929-8F5E-85F96896A935.jpeg
    B759779D-401F-4929-8F5E-85F96896A935.jpeg
    297.2 KB · Views: 954
They finally responded and said the account will be available December 29 :wow:
Wtf !
lol. i had to wait 2 days for an email to tell me to wait 3 more days for a phone call, at a precise time, with instructions on what to do. i had a zoom call with my boss and some consultants at the same time. i said eff it and took the call from apple during the meeting and reset my password.

after all that, come to find out, i didn’t have a 🤬 phone backup on iCloud. past few days, i been re-downloading apps as i need them.

main thing is that my family pics are all in the cloud and now i have this iphone 12 pro that’s really nice. waiting on a new case from moment that will let me attach my macro lens on the phone.

They’re pretty dope IMO. Previously had some Bose QC35 & Beats Solo Pro. The NC on the AirPod Max beats the Bose and the comfort is def there. Didn’t experience any ear fatigue after about 6 hours of wear this morning during work. The overall sound is great and the spatial audio was dope haha. Was watching Fast & Furious on HBO Max so the cars zooming around was cool. If you can get the Apple military or education discount I say go for it if you’re gonna use these everyday for the most part. Mine came out to $534 OTD here in CA.

Pretty dope = $550 dope?

Pretty dope = $550 dope?

Tricky answer to that haha. For me, I had spent 300+ on the Bose a few years back and they didn’t have the Spatial Audio or the sound quality that these surprisingly have. Nor the build quality. I use headphones daily during work so I don’t mind paying the Apple Premium because I’ll be using them everyday. People spend hundreds & thousands on designer products that serve the same purpose as cheaper alternatives. The AirPod Max definitely fall into that “designer” category in a way. These a necessity or the best, hell naw lol. But if you don’t mind spending x amount on these because ya like them, go for it.

I just can’t get over that they look like two giant watch cases on each ear. I’m sure they’ll grow on me. Tech specs all look great except the digital crown. Seems like an awkward placement for volume adjustment.

Looks like I have a faulty device. I just got the 12 as a bday give two days ago. It started over heating about an hour or so ago and the battery dropped from 80% to 27% in that time. Anyone else having troubles like this?

I don’t know where else to ask this so here goes.. why is it on my iPhone every Saturday while I’m at work SNKRS app goes from coming soon to NO SERVICE? If I’m on WiFi it’ll show the price and I can at least try to add to cart. Problem is that vary rarely happens for me as I work most Saturdays and there is no WiFi when I’m working. I have googled and even called Nike and no answers thus far. Hoping someone on here knows how to circumvent this problem. Any help would be appreciated as this is so frustrating. Hopefully you guys in the iPhone thread can help me out? Any help at all? I’ve uninstalled and reinstalled SNKRS and that didn’t work. Btw I’m using a XS Max. Thanks

I don’t know where else to ask this so here goes.. why is it on my iPhone every Saturday while I’m at work SNKRS app goes from coming soon to NO SERVICE? If I’m on WiFi it’ll show the price and I can at least try to add to cart. Problem is that vary rarely happens for me as I work most Saturdays and there is no WiFi when I’m working. I have googled and even called Nike and no answers thus far. Hoping someone on here knows how to circumvent this problem. Any help would be appreciated as this is so frustrating. Hopefully you guys in the iPhone thread can help me out? Any help at all? I’ve uninstalled and reinstalled SNKRS and that didn’t work. Btw I’m using a XS Max. Thanks

BOTS HAVE TAKEN SNKRS OVER. ITS A LOST CAUSE AT THIS POINT. AND NIKE IS JUST GOING TO....
5E29FF25-EF35-4581-A1B5-F4D507C2D795.gif

It’s an issue with the SNKRS app, not unique to your phone. Just close out the app (swipe up, swipe out) then restart the app, you should be able to checkout. If that doesn’t work, you may need to sign out and back in.
No need to be the first. SNKRS app isn’t a true fcfs, it’s like a short timed raffle for limited/hyped releases. Just checkout & get in line before your size is sold out and you may or may not cop.

Back
Top Bottom