Team nekkid or with a case?

• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 26.3%
  • Case

Votes: 279 61.6%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 55 12.1%

• Total voters
that’s pointless because if you never turn in the trade in the loan never closes out. so theres really no point. just buy the new phone without the trade in and leave the other loan as is. it’ll save you from apple harassing you for the trade in
He’s saying the loan closes out by resuming payments again. If they want to come at me to pay it off, I will.

I already did the pre order prep, so we’ll see how this goes.

Probably the best, to the point wrap-up from today's event on the 14 series.

And a good extensive wrap-up.

Last edited:
I feel alot of today’s announcements were weak to alot of degree. Cool features and updates? Sure if you’re on a model 2-3+ years old. As each year passes, im more interested in the ios updates more than the products themselves. I’m on the Apple Watch 6 since RD, iphone 13 max pro plus or whatever the hell the name is lol since RD, and my airpod pros are doing just fine after 3 years. Incremental updates don’t justify me paying $2500+ this year.

think I’m gonna go with the pro. Trade in to apple for the ease, pay the balance.

I’ll have a years worth of applecare still left from my current phone, do I need to contact Apple about having it transferred or is it done automatically?

I noticed on Apple's site only the base 13 is available to purchase moving forward. Can't consumers get what's left of the 13 Pro or Pro Max through Apple?

think I’m gonna go with the pro. Trade in to apple for the ease, pay the balance.

I’ll have a years worth of applecare still left from my current phone, do I need to contact Apple about having it transferred or is it done automatically?

I don't think it transfers. You can get a prorated refund though. Just call up the AppleCare dept and they'll refund your original form of payment.

He’s saying the loan closes out by resuming payments again. If they want to come at me to pay it off, I will.

I already did the pre order prep, so we’ll see how this goes.

Did your steps look like this? This is what I got for my 13 that’s a part of IUP - I will just pay off the balance for trade in

2DE9ACD2-77C6-4BA8-940F-00CA40B62C1D.jpeg

This year I might go 6’1 pro over 6’7 pro. Black vs purple is interesting after breaking the black cycle and going with sierra blue last year. No case is the play, after a year going case less I could never go back to putting a case on.

On a 12 pro right now, definitely getting a 14 pro.

My current Apple Watch is the series 4. Feels like I’m long overdue for a new one.

Really wished they changed the form factor on all of em.

Seriously asking myself “Do you really need that Ultra?” :lol: :lol: :lol:

Anyone else thinking about copping. And no, I don’t do any action sports lmao.

On a 12 pro right now, definitely getting a 14 pro.

My current Apple Watch is the series 4. Feels like I’m long overdue for a new one.

Really wished they changed the form factor on all of em.

Seriously asking myself “Do you really need that Ultra?” :lol: :lol: :lol:

Anyone else thinking about copping. And no, I don’t do any action sports lmao.

I'm on a 13PM I've only had some March so no new phone for me right now. Maybe next year. The Ultra watch is definitely tempting. No action sports for me, but I'm a fan of the size and the fact that it's rugged make it attractive to me. I'll see what AT&T does it with first and then make a decision.

Just got in my M2 Air. Anyone have good dock suggestions? I'm just looking for a cheap option that I can plug in USB-A, HDMI, and SD card.

If I didn’t have an Apple Watch series 7 I would have bought the ultra. Battery life is huge and I like the rugged look.

Series 7 really cost me 800 damn.

I was torn between black and silver, but need up going black. That purple I would need to see in person

Back
Top Bottom