Team nekkid or with a case?

• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 26.3%
  • Case

Votes: 279 61.6%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 55 12.1%

• Total voters
I mean AMEX has had it for about 4 years now. It's cool, but idk if it's "game changing".

For AMEX, let's say you buy something for $500. If you set it up in a plan to pay it over 6, 9 or 12 months you don't get charged interest, but the fee you pay on top of the $500 depends on your credit score/history etc.

So someone's fee could be an additional $80 over 12 months or it could be $200 for someone else.

I like the concept that you can pay for an expensive purchase at your own pace given a person's financial constraints, but honestly it's more of a win for the companies as it entices people who may not be able to afford something to buy it since you don't have to pay at once & if you miss one of some of the payments they will be eating. That's on top of the fee for the plan & if you have a credit card with a limit, the amount you put in a plan is deducted from your limit until you pay it off.

I'm not sure how Apple's will work, since I didn't know they were doing it, but coming from AMEX I'm not a big fan of it for the reasons above.

PO

Chasr Sapphire also offers this

Just wish the batter percentage still showed the visual of the battery draining
It does after a certain point, but I think your battery has to be really low (the only times I saw it on my phone).
I guess Apple designed it to not interfere with readability and show a percentage change when the bar isn't cutting into the text.

Case at the house. Device tomorrow if there are no shenanigans from UPS - att actually shipped it on Tuesday. :smokin

pro 14 max shipped.PNG

14 CASE DONE.PNG

Best Buy wait time isn't bad for the AT&T 1TB SB devices, it said like 2 weeks when I just checked. I'll go that route if I can't find one in the Apple store tomorrow.

Of course my plug didn't know the iPhone 14 pro Max was releasing tomorrow..

It's going to be a crazy day.. I'm hoping for the best..

Loving the Lock Screen customization with ios16. Feels like a new phone despite it being a iPhone 12. Rocking the earth detail wallpaper with calendar and weather info. They need a transit widget so I can know when my trains coming without having to keep looking at Apple Maps. I can live without dynamic island until it comes with some hardware changes. Pretty sure we can lose the notch all together now and not build software tweaks around it.

Looks like my job is providing me with a work phone for the year. If I'm going off past years it'll probably be the base iPhone 14 or 14 Plus. Wish it was the pro series but can't complain I guess. :lol:

I was researching as to why they changed it. Not sure how legit it is, but I came across one saying that so you can see more of the lock screen. 🤷‍♂️

I was researching as to why they changed it. Not sure how legit it is, but I came across one saying that so you can see more of the lock screen. 🤷‍♂️

That’s what I remember them saying a while ago, i guess back at WWDC, and it makes sense. But to have to swipe up is annoying and inconvenient for a notification like ballinsam23 ballinsam23 said

Back
Top Bottom