• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 26.3%
  • Case

Votes: 279 61.6%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 55 12.1%

• Total voters
IMG_2096.jpeg

Definitely lighter than the 14. Like it thus far. Set the battery charge limit to 80% in hopes that my battery capacity won’t be 89% a year from now

If you're only charging to 80% then you're getting less juice than a phone charged to 100% with 89% battery health.

The glass on the back on the 15PM is slippery but the apple logo has some grip with the middle/pointing finger.
Keep seeing so many cracked glass already…. Got that AppleCare+ with the quickness.

Hate the update to the watch IOS. Loved the circular app presentation vs the new grid/ list like app presentation. Also can’t switch between faces as before. Have to actually hold to change. Wack.

Reactions: ARK
Hate the update to the watch IOS. Loved the circular app presentation vs the new grid/ list like app presentation. Also can’t switch between faces as before. Have to actually hold to change. Wack.
incoming-4AC0A11D-F0B0-4E43-A083-2FAA993684E1.png

I just updated and I have it; no clue how to swap faces anymore though

incoming-4AC0A11D-F0B0-4E43-A083-2FAA993684E1.png

I just updated and I have it; no clue how to swap faces anymore though
You gotta actually hold & switch faces like the phones. Hope there’s a setting to return it back but haven’t found it yet.

Also, they changed the main side button to only slide down quick options menu. Like wtf. Have to double tap the crown now. Why?

Last edited:
Seriously considering switching to the Pro Max from my S21+. I love Samsung, but I want to try iPhone again for the first time since the iPhone 5s. I'm going to miss some feature like split screen, curvy body, back swipe gesture, and Samsung Dex for wireless drawing on my TV. But even with all of these, I want good support. There was a few times where I wasn't satisfied with Samsung's customer service. I want them to have an actual storefront where they could handle issues and general customer service like the Apple stores. Anyways, I'm like 90% sure so far. I am going to miss the Galaxy watch, it doesn't work at all with Apple devices which sucks. I also hate the look of Airpods, but at least they work great.

I will say that the new adaptive mode on APP’s is really nice. Like how they go in to noise cancellation when loud noises happen. The voice thing could use more work on pausing the content vs just lowering it but still an improvement.

My favorite iPhone of all time was bendable and easy to break... I can accept some added responsibility for taking care of my stuff in exchange for the lower weight - all day.

Supposedly, they made the 15MP easier to fix and my device is insured anyhow.

They literally pull up to the house and perform most fixes out front in a van... I mostly never have to go down by the river ( :rofl: ).

I just don't suggest going raw unless your OCD is indifferent when it comes to knicks, gouges, and scratches.

Anyone interested in a iPhone 13 Pro unlocked in mint condition in original box and charger which was never taken out the box? It’s in the Sierra blue color 128gb. Or do you guys know how much I can get for it or the best place to sell it? My wife just upgraded to the 15 pro and now we have this phone that she’s trying to get rid of.

If you're only charging to 80% then you're getting less juice than a phone charged to 100% with 89% battery health.
I want to see if this slows down the battery degredation problem I had. If things look good early next year I will turn it off and go all out until I buy the 16.

Back
Top Bottom