Team nekkid or with a case?

• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 25.9%
  • Case

Votes: 283 61.7%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 57 12.4%

• Total voters
Having trouble with iMessage, maybe someone can help out.

My son has an iPhone 6s

my wife has an iPhone 7+

The problem is that my son is unable to face time my wife. Under his contacts, her phone is under iphone, both of them have their face time activated and both have the latest version. One thing I noticed ,the facetime icon appears to be shaded under his contacts and her name.

I finally got it to work by adding her iCloud account under her email. Funny thing, under his contacts for me, all he has is my phone number and hes still able to facetime me.

Anyone experience this problem?

Are both of those devices using separate IDs and signed into Facetime in the settings app? I've had that happen before.

Waiting for the delivery of my Otterbox Commuter case for my 7+ today. Always loved the Commuter case.

I like the commuter case on the older phones, but when going to a plus it just felt way too big. Let me know how it is.

Are both of those devices using separate IDs and signed into Facetime in the settings app? I've had that happen before.

Yes, my son has his own account and so does my wife. The only way I can get it to work is by adding her @icloud email address. Using her phone number and storing it under "iPhone" does not work.

She can facetime him through her phone with no problem. Its her number/account thats giving the problems.

I'm looking for some wireless headphones. I've seen the jaybird x2 on sale. Are these any good??? I'm coming from the Bose qc25

I personally didn't like the X2 because when I would go running the battey pack would flop around too much. I returned them and was looking for another pair in that same style and ended up trying the Bose Soundsport wireless and I have really enjoyed them.

I'm definitely getting AirPods but I doubt I will do anything workout related with them. I'm just looking forward to that instant pairing and switching between devices. Hopefully they launch this Friday with the Nike Watch and I can go broke :lol:

Easily 7 plus. Battery and screen (1080p).
Hmm

Aren't they basically identical screen size and resolution?????

I thought it was just 25% brighter and a bigger color gamut????

Interesting ... tell me more!

PS. I meant should I buy the 6S+ ...

Last edited:
Hmm

Aren't they basically identical screen size and resolution?????

I thought it was just 25% brighter and a bigger color gamut????

Interesting ... tell me more!

PS. I meant should I buy the 6S+ ...
Nah the Plus models are 1080p (401 ppi) and then smaller ones are 750p (326 ppi)

Last edited:
Nah the Plus models are 1080p (401 ppi) and then smaller ones are 750p (326 ppi)
yeah I was saying should I buy the 6S+ or go with the 7(+)

I wouldnt mess with the smaller joints cause I'm already used to the bigger screen.

If you have a choice, just go with the 7 Plus mane. I don't think there are any reasons NOT to right now, other than the price.

-better camera
-better battery life
-IP67 water and dust resistant
-new home button
-portrait mode
-A10 chip
-new colors

How is it not possible to watch a youtube video & browse at the same time in 2016? I was gonna upgrade my phone but I literally can't live without my jailbreak. It's really frustrating a damn near 1000 dollar phone can't do the simplest things without tweaking & it's been that way over many generations of the phone. I think I have apple fatigue at this point.

Back
Top Bottom