Team nekkid or with a case?

• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 25.9%
  • Case

Votes: 283 61.7%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 57 12.4%

• Total voters
Surprisingly, 64s are hot right now regardless. People are asking for them as much as or even more than the 256
Every sprint store around my area is out of 256Gb. They have a bunch of 64gb on hand.

I dont like my Gold phone and will return it for a all black phone. I tried to like over the weekend and the more I looked at it, the more I hated the color.

It does look brownish at times but other times, it looks pink.

Every sprint store around my area is out of 256Gb. They have a bunch of 64gb on hand.

I dont like my Gold phone and will return it for a all black phone. I tried to like over the weekend and the more I looked at it, the more I hated the color.

It does look brownish at times but other times, it looks pink.

Lol my girl didnt like it either

I see brown but the more yall say pink I swear I'm starting to see it :smh::smh:

Thinking maybe I should’ve went with the silver they had :lol:

Or wait til they have black

The only time the 8+ gold dosent look pink is when you're holding it next to a 7+ Rose Gold.

Other than that, its pink.

Once I saw my wife Blush Gold phone, I instantly thought it looked like a mix of the gold and rose gold 7 w/oatmeal brownish cream

Will an overnight camp be sufficient for the X?
How early do you plan on going? I lined up around 11PM the night before for the iPhone 5S since it was the first gold model and they had less than 15 phones so I wasn't able to get it. I'm sure the X is going to be even more limited and people are going to be lined up earlier.

How early do you plan on going? I lined up around 11PM the night before for the iPhone 5S since it was the first gold model and they had less than 15 phones so I wasn't able to get it. I'm sure the X is going to be even more limited and people are going to be lined up earlier.

Back then many stores didnt even have gold

Just saw this on Facebook.

Are the specs true?

22007388_10101087749624854_7257571721258347739_n.jpg

IM planning on on taking a personal day and go as early as possible.

What’s the move on preorders? Anyone have any tips ?

Got a question that hasn't been asked...the newer iPhones are fast charging compatible, but don't come with the brick or wire in box. will using a Samsung fast charger enable quicker charging on the iPhones or do we really gotta spend 80$ extra ?

Got a question that hasn't been asked...the newer iPhones are fast charging compatible, but don't come with the brick or wire in box. will using a Samsung fast charger enable quicker charging on the iPhones or do we really gotta spend 80$ extra ?

The wattage has to be a certain number and u need a usb c to lightning cable

From what I read, charging wireless will take longer to charge vs. with a cable. If you want fast charging, youre going to have to purchase a USB-C charging box and cable.

I really dont care for wireless charging.

From what I read, charging wireless will take longer to charge vs. with a cable. If you want fast charging, youre going to have to purchase a USB-C charging box and cable.

I really dont care for wireless charging.

Or use an iPad block. Noticeably faster charging.

Yeah but it's not really true. The 6 core processor in the iPhone 8 is extremely fast. And the phone uses 3gigs of ram because that's all it needs because the software is optimized for the platform. The camera aperture is arguably more important then the megapixel count. We know pictures look better on an iPhone 8 then a galaxy s6.

Yeah but it's not really true. The 6 core processor in the iPhone 8 is extremely fast. And the phone uses 3gigs of ram because that's all it needs because the software is optimized for the platform. The camera aperture is arguably more important then the megapixel count. We know pictures look better on an iPhone 8 then a galaxy s6.

Most people dont even understand the tech in their phones. 8 core android phones with 6gb of ram shouldnt run like crap after 8 months when dual core ios phones with 1gb of ram run like champs 3-4 yrs later.

Software > hardware.

Anyone who doesnt understand that isnt someone worth conversing with.

Back
Top Bottom