Team nekkid or with a case?

• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 25.9%
  • Case

Votes: 283 61.7%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 57 12.4%

• Total voters
So Ive decided to return this 8+ gold and get a new color. Joint looks to pink for my liking.

I have Sprint and its been a pain in the **** to get an exchange. They want me to return the phone before they can place an order for the new phone.

Ive already returned my old lease to them and have no extra phone.

These 256gb dont come in about 10-7-17 or later and no sprint store around my area has any in stock.

I think Im stuck with this pink phone.

i have that same phone and went on the verizon website to see how much i can get they offered $320 for it. So $400 is about right to sell it on the street.

No! Lol never go by carrier “market value”
That model is worth $600 on the street for sure

i’d definitely get a 128 if it was available, but since it’s not i’m gonna gonwith 256 again

why not just get iCloud vs buying more memory locally for a device you probably wont own longer than 3yrs

smh looking like my battery case may not fit the 8+. If so I`ll be selling my battery case to anyone with a 7+ if they want it,

If its an apple case return it to store, they will replace for free. I do this every upgrade I get I havent bought a case awhile.

Will it deactivate my credit/debit cards?

No, you will be fine and very few places still use stripe tech.

I just erased over 1100+ photos, 15+ apps, over 50 text conversations and I am still consuming 63gbs. :smh:

Looks like I might have to go with the 256gb vs 64gb. Apple is tripping not making a model in the middle this time around.

iCloud

It’s always been true. Apple purposely bring out outdated devices because people eat it up regardless and outsell any phone on the market instantly

Too bad android OS sucks otherwise I would have switched to a diff phone a long time ago

Im really thinking of getting an Android just see how different it is from an iphone

I'm a CL guy when it comes to selling my old phones, present a well put together package and people will pay good money

This is the truth. I’ve sold my last two phones within 24 hours with ease. This why I always preach having a case and screen protector. You get a lot more.

have any of you guys came across any bugs since upgrading to ios11?
not sure if its been mentioned or discussed in here but, im unable to raise or lower my ringer using the hard keys anymore. every time i press them it only lowers volume even though my music player or no other apps are open in the background. i have to go into setting and change my ringer volume that way.
another thing is when i open a message thread it shows me previous messages from earlier in the day and wont allow me to scroll down to the most recent message. i have to close the app and re open it.
I came across a few other things but nothing major.

One good thing I noticed is I now get a contact pic on my car screen (BMW 538i) when on a call.
The new screenshot feature id dope too....

Welp time for the X
slide_2.png

have any of you guys came across any bugs since upgrading to ios11?
not sure if its been mentioned or discussed in here but, im unable to raise or lower my ringer using the hard keys anymore. every time i press them it only lowers volume even though my music player or no other apps are open in the background. i have to go into setting and change my ringer volume that way.
another thing is when i open a message thread it shows me previous messages from earlier in the day and wont allow me to scroll down to the most recent message. i have to close the app and re open it.
I came across a few other things but nothing major.

One good thing I noticed is I now get a contact pic on my car screen (BMW 538i) when on a call.
The new screenshot feature id dope too....
My phone freezes constantly and when I put my phone on speaker sometimes it won't operate properly. When I'm playing music and put my phone to sleep then try to change the song from the lock screen it shows as if nothing is playing.

On an iPhone 7+ just waiting for the X to drop

Back
Top Bottom