Team nekkid or with a case?

• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 26.0%
  • Case

Votes: 282 61.6%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 57 12.4%

• Total voters
ANyone in here recently sign up for tmobile? just found something to benefit us :nerd:

Last edited:
LMAO Verizon cancelled my free order from the other day

Welp :lol:

ANyone in here recently sign up for tmobile? just found something to benefit us :nerd:

Any update on your phone fam?

No, i called apple and all they told me is if there is any update it will be shown on my order status... :x

i went to tmobile store today to see if they had any instock and they didnt. checked online for both my apple stores... nothing.

its getting on my nerves to the point where i dont even want it anymore :smh:

if anybody in nyc is still looking for the 6 or 6+ pm me I may know a location in the bc still in stock. A coworker of mine got his 6+ 64gb today from said location

The hype got some stores in a mean drought & when they do restock there already gone within a hour or so, damn :smh:

Last edited:
No, i called apple and all they told me is if there is any update it will be shown on my order status... :x

i went to tmobile store today to see if they had any instock and they didnt. checked online for both my apple stores... nothing.

It's only been a couple of days dam , you gon be receiving updates in the next 2 weeks , be patient my brother

It's only been a couple of days dam , you gon be receiving updates in the next 2 weeks , be patient my brother

Its the first time i inquired :lol: i ordered 2 weeks ago btw

I've decided to cop a 32GB 5S running ios8 and waitig till the next phone comes out and then see if I want the 6 or the newer one. iOS 8 smooth on 5S?
Chea its smooth as butter.

No one answered my question regarding whether it affects battery life or nah?
ANyone in here recently sign up for tmobile? just found something to benefit us
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
 spread the wealth my G

I know, maybe on the 6 plus or even ipads, idk could've been a cool feature...I see the value in it from not having to cover the screen to scroll

Your wish might come true

http://www.macrumors.com/2013/11/25...apabilities-and-display-integration-revealed/

Bert. Bert.

I saw that on macrumors a long time ago when it was posted. still dont think apple will ever go that route.

i think they just need to abandon the whole home button and go with all screen. they will eventually

I've decided to cop a 32GB 5S running ios8 and waitig till the next phone comes out and then see if I want the 6 or the newer one. iOS 8 smooth on 5S?

Chea its smooth as butter.

No one answered my question regarding whether it affects battery life or nah?

:nerd:  spread the wealth my G

Check ya PM playa

I saw that on macrumors a long time ago when it was posted. still dont think apple will ever go that route.

i think they just need to abandon the whole home button and go with all screen. they will eventually
I actually like the home button. Its convenient and more trust worthy than a screen. 

I actually like the home button. Its convenient and more trust worthy than a screen. 

i mean i like it too but its making the phone really tall and taing up space. imagine if the 5.5 didnt have the button at the bottom and bezel. the phone would still have a huge screen and more user friedly.

Just picked the 6+ up from Best Buy. Pre-ordered on the 26th and came faster than I expected. Faster than the cases I ordered. #teambananahands

I've had my 6 for the past 4 days and its starting to feel small. I came from the 4s and at first i was like "wow, this is kinda big
eek.gif
!", now I'm looking at it like wow, this is kinda small
laugh.gif
. Still happy with it tho. I can"t wait for a jailbreak to come out; I forgot how annoying the ads and skip limitation were in Pandora

I've had my 6 for the past 4 days and its starting to feel small. I came from the 4s and at first i was like "wow, this is kinda big :wow: !", now I'm looking at it like wow, this is kinda small :lol: . Still happy with it tho. I can"t wait for a jailbreak to come out; I forgot how annoying the ads and skip limitation were in Pandora

happens with every phone brah

when i got my 5 from the 4 i was like WOW this is huge :lol: i was amazed by it. after a few weeks went by... the phone was small as hell. Its tiny after you hold and play with the 6 or 6+ :lol:

I've had my 6 for the past 4 days and its starting to feel small. I came from the 4s and at first i was like "wow, this is kinda big :wow: !", now I'm looking at it like wow, this is kinda small :lol: . Still happy with it tho. I can"t wait for a jailbreak to come out; I forgot how annoying the ads and skip limitation were in Pandora

happens with every phone brah

when i got my 5 from the 4 i was like WOW this is huge :lol: i was amazed by it. after a few weeks went by... the phone was small as hell. Its tiny after you hold and play with the 6 or 6+ :lol:
My 6+ is starting to feel small haaaaaa! Okay not really, however, it's becoming extremely easy to use. Had it for a week.

Plenty of people will feel like this because there's another option... Go big or go home :lol:

Back
Top Bottom