Team nekkid or with a case?

• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 26.0%
  • Case

Votes: 282 61.6%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 57 12.4%

• Total voters
So are people still lining up for these or could I just walk into a store and get one pretty easily?

So are people still lining up for these or could I just walk into a store and get one pretty easily?

If you are lucky

No Apple store by me has any in stock and haven't seen one avaliable online checking everyday

So you worried about what people gonna think when you put the phone to your ear?
laugh.gif
Nah, my main point is the 6 feels big, and that if my current phone feels big, I do not want a bigger phone. Looking silly is a supplement reason

I have the 6+ and used it for a week , and I don't even want to use the 6 personally , i feel like I would want to go back to the plus
That's my point you haven't used the 6 to say that the 6+ is better when in reality they're the same (coming from someone that has used both)

My personal preference now is to go back to the 6+

That's my point you haven't used the 6 to say that the 6+ is better when in reality they're the same (coming from someone that has used both)

Why would I want to use the 6 , when I know imma stick with the plus ?

And plus it have better optical camera
Better resolution screen
More UI features
And a bigger better battery

Last edited:
Used the 6 plus for a week traded someone for a regular 6 and my experience was night and day..

The 6 just felt like my iPhone 5/5s/ can't really tell much on the extra size .. The resolution was just ok.. You can really tell it's only 720p don't let these other people tell you "there's barely a difference in display" because there is a big noticeable difference specially when watching videos and gaming...

The iPhone plus felt like I got a new phone . the camera is unreal with OIS you can shake your hands like Freddie Roach and this thing was putting out still vids ..
The display is phenomenal / amazing ... you can watch anything like it's your 1080p tv at home and every angle is great but wifey always knows what I am watching now..
Yes it's a little bigger BUT it's not OMG ITS HUGE big like some people make it out to be you feel and notice It but nothing severe ..
The battery life is flames ! Haven't charged mines for a day and a half and I use my phone a lot with work , web browsing, emails, videos , music , apps , etc and I'm still sitting in 14% .. The 6 you still need a charge everyday
The landscape mode in iMessage and email is a nice touch on the plus BUT I know once the jailbreak comes out this feature will be available for the 6

Last edited:

Why would I want to use the 6 , when I know imma stick with the plus ?

And plus it have better optical camera
Better resolution screen
More UI features

its same phone, camera will pretty much take same pics

the screen is bigger. same thing

same chips, ram, memory, etc, etc.

if the 6+ is "better" its barely any better than the 6. its no difference aside from size.

if the 6+ is "better" its barely any better than the 6. its no difference aside from size.
It's a lot better I had both phones b .. That OIS is huge difference and the display is as well .. I had both so I could tell the difference and the plus is really better if you can deal with a small size upgrade

What is your basis for saying the plus is better. Its just your opinion which makes it preference not better. Which the point of his comment :lol:

Read my comment above sir

Optical stabilization is the difference

Better battery

A real HD 1080 p screen ,

Those are key differences my guy

The 6 plus is the real upgrade

The 6 is not that much different than the 5s , same pixel density , screen resolution is not 1080 p , battery life is not that much better , no OIS

Used the 6 plus for a week traded someone for a regular 6 and my experience was night and day..

The 6 just felt like my iPhone 5/5s/ can't really tell much on the extra size .. The resolution was just ok.. You can really tell it's only 720p don't let these other people tell you "there's barely a difference in display" because there is a big noticeable difference specially when watching videos and gaming...

The iPhone plus felt like I got a new phone . the camera is unreal with OIS you can shake your hands like Freddie Roach and this thing was putting out still vids ..
The display is phenomenal / amazing ... you can watch anything like it's your 1080p tv at home and every angle is great but wifey always knows what I am watching now..
Yes it's a little bigger BUT it's not OMG ITS HUGE big like some people make it out to be you feel and notice It but nothing severe ..
The battery life is flames ! Haven't charged mines for a day and a half and I use my phone a lot with work , web browsing, emails, videos , music , apps , etc and I'm still sitting in 14% .. The 6 you still need a charge everyday
The landscape mode in iMessage and email is a nice touch on the plus BUT I know once the jailbreak comes out this feature will be available for the 6
you never got that 6 plus back from buddy 
laugh.gif

That's why I didn't get the 6 because it didn't feel like an upgrade. After having my plus for 2 weeks I can honestly say I can't go back to a smaller screen.

Back
Top Bottom