• Case

Votes: 283 61.7%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 57 12.4%

• Total voters
i just got t-mobile too, broh.
nerd.gif
same. what is this news you got

So what happens if I pay off my next plan right now and just keep the iPhone 6 plus ? Do they still tack on 27.09 a month

nope. that extra $ you pay monthly thru the next program is essentially the cost of the phone split up in 12 or 18 monthly payments. if you pay off the phone then youre good.

Yeah the paperwork even states that they won't charge for prepayment of the amount owed, which is something that they screw people around on shady loans and such.

I've actually used both as my phone. Idk about better it's preference dude, have you used the 6 yet more than just in store?

I have the 6+ and used it for a week , and I don't even want to use the 6 personally , i feel like I would want to go back to the plus

I've actually used both as my phone. Idk about better it's preference dude, have you used the 6 yet more than just in store?
People get caught up in numbers and believe that one is better than the other but its really just the same phone scaled 

I see everyone changing their mind to get the 6+ huh?
laugh.gif

It's the better phone, trust me
pimp.gif
I have the 6, and it still feels big to me. Maybe my mind will change eventually...but at the moment I can't even fathom the 6+, saw a lady talking on the phone with it and it was so big it took up half her face and went way past her chin, looked silly.

6+ isn't my cup of tea either. I don't like how it feels in my pocket or hos big it is. I have an iPad mini for watching videos/movies and stuff. Maybe I would consider it if the phone had no bezels thus making it smaller

Ehh I got used to the plus already I can't go back to a smaller screen no more. Hopefully the 6s/7 has a smaller bezel tho.

I hope app makers get to work on making optimized apps for the bigger screen, A few apps I use heavily are scaling their text so everything looks zoomed in and like butt. Instagram looks kind of weird right now on the 6+

I hope app makers get to work on making optimized apps for the bigger screen, A few apps I use heavily are scaling their text so everything looks zoomed in and like butt. Instagram looks kind of weird right now on the 6+
This, been waiting for updates.

Back
Top Bottom