Team nekkid or with a case?

• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 26.0%
  • Case

Votes: 282 61.6%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 57 12.4%

• Total voters
I can upgrade now but I’ll probably wait I’ve been team raw with my 6s plus I was gonna get a 7 plus because I don’t want a glasss back...until I seen those peel cases so I might jump to 8 plus or whatever the phone is ...

Only way I’ll upgrade now if a crazy deal happens

Upgrade your phone and get a free iPhone watch
That’s the deal I’m looking for

I can upgrade now but I’ll probably wait I’ve been team raw with my 6s plus I was gonna get a 7 plus because I don’t want a glasss back...until I seen those peel cases so I might jump to 8 plus or whatever the phone is ...

An iPhone watch?

peel cases are garbage. if you drop you phone it’s still gonna break. only thing they really protect against is scratches.

if you still want one don’t go with peel. just get one of the cheap one off amazon or ebay. they’re the exact same thing

I have a 6s plus too and the battery isn't in the best condition. I was gonna pull the trigger on either the 7 plus or the X. Instead, I took the advice from a couple homies in this thread and decided to wait for the new phone to come out this fall.

peel cases are garbage. if you drop you phone it’s still gonna break. only thing they really protect against is scratches.

if you still want one don’t go with peel. just get one of the cheap one off amazon or ebay. they’re the exact same thing

I had the 6plus for two years and never dropped my phone to crazy that’s me going raw ... I should be fine ..I’ll check that amazon thanks

I have a X and after a year with using a case I’m finding myself wanting a thinner case. I bought a peel for the heck of it. Yeah it isn’t going to protect against drops but I’m liking the almost team raw feeling.

I have kids so I have to be careful as they can easily cause it to drop. I feel like Iron Man in that I have to suit up at times for the heavy phone protection.

Keep using the 6S til the wheels fall off b. The 8 is also not that special so save your money.

Keep using the 6S til the wheels fall off b. The 8 is also not that special so save your money.

6-8 with the S inbetween is all the same stuff with very minor upgrades.. it's almost thievery how apple releases the same design for so long with very minor changes.. the jet black scam was the biggest :smh:

6-8 with the S inbetween is all the same stuff with very minor upgrades.. it's almost thievery how apple releases the same design for so long with very minor changes.. the jet black scam was the biggest :smh:

Seriously man when I went from a 5 to a 6s+ the difference was night and day, but anything after that was meh. I feel like smartphones in general, even the android OS has hit a plateau. How much faster can a phone really get, how much better can the camera get, how many more gimmicks (animoji) do we really need, etc. If we're talking strictly real life/ real world usage you honestly don't need anything past a 7 tbh. Apple is literally laughing their way to the bank as we speak. There's a sucker born every minute tho

Seriously man when I went from a 5 to a 6s+ the difference was night and day, but anything after that was meh. I feel like smartphones in general, even the android OS has hit a plateau. How much faster can a phone really get, how much better can the camera get, how many more gimmicks (animoji) do we really need, etc. If we're talking strictly real life/ real world usage you honestly don't need anything past a 7 tbh. Apple is literally laughing their way to the bank as we speak. There's a sucker born every minute tho

They're feeding off society's notion to have the latest of anything. I don't blame them. It's a hustle. I too was on that bandwagon. Buying a new phone every year. I stopped. Still have my 6S. Only reason I'm considering a new phone now is my storage is just about full.

They're feeding off society's notion to have the latest of anything. I don't blame them. It's a hustle. I too was on that bandwagon. Buying a new phone every year. I stopped. Still have my 6S. Only reason I'm considering a new phone now is my storage is just about full.

Im not sure what you use for Cloud backup but I had a similar experience from my 64GB phone. I figured I needed to go with the flagship model 256 GB because I was running out of space. Once I backed up my 6 and pulled up my backup on the new X I suddenly only used 9GB. Not sure where the other 55 GB went to. You may try backing up your phone then starting your phone fresh and start back with a backup.

Still running my 2009 MacBook Pro. It’s been time for a new one for a while.

I don’t keep up with tech very much anymore, so I’m out of the loop. I only need it for basic browsing and such, I don’t do any audio or video editing. Any of you gurus care to give some recommendations?

^ How about the MacBook Air? Refurbished to get it a bit cheaper. Still got all the specs you'll need for a good amount of time if you can make a laptop last almost a decade

Back
Top Bottom