Apple to hold iPhone 4 press conference this Friday.

There are going to be so many bumpers on e-bay and craigslist after this. Almost everyone that has an iPhone has cases for it.

There are going to be so many bumpers on e-bay and craigslist after this. Almost everyone that has an iPhone has cases for it.

10:41AM Q: I can't get my Bold to drop right now, maybe you can show me how to do it?
Steve: You may not see it in certain areas.

Got 'em

10:41AM Q: I can't get my Bold to drop right now, maybe you can show me how to do it?

Got 'em

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

So what's coming out after 9/30?

This is probably when foxconn says they can start producing candy coated iphones without issues.. thats ok apple u think your slick huh gonna sell me an uncoated phone im just gonna get a CS replacement in october and ill be good no case for me its really sad id have to do that just to have a phone that doesnt have issues smh

Why only until 9/30?

Are they offering a solution for phones sold after that date?

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

So what's coming out after 9/30?

This is probably when foxconn says they can start producing candy coated iphones without issues.. thats ok apple u think your slick huh gonna sell me an uncoated phone im just gonna get a CS replacement in october and ill be good no case for me its really sad id have to do that just to have a phone that doesnt have issues smh

Why only until 9/30?

Are they offering a solution for phones sold after that date?

Q: I can't get my Bold to drop right now, maybe you can show me how to do it?

Q: I can't get my Bold to drop right now, maybe you can show me how to do it?

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

later next week on their site, they'll explain how to get a free case.

im pretty sure you gotta give them your serial number so everyone only gets 1 case.

later next week on their site, they'll explain how to get a free case.

im pretty sure you gotta give them your serial number so everyone only gets 1 case.

Originally Posted by Quincy Powell

laugh.gif
@ Apple...Whats worse is that people defend them like they on payroll.

I've said this many times
laugh.gif
. That goes for everyone that owns a smartphone. Stop arguing over them joints. Nobody is getting paid to do so
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Quincy Powell

laugh.gif
@ Apple...Whats worse is that people defend them like they on payroll.

I've said this many times
laugh.gif
. That goes for everyone that owns a smartphone. Stop arguing over them joints. Nobody is getting paid to do so
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom