Apple to hold iPhone 4 press conference this Friday.

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by CincoSeisDos

10:41AM Q: I can't get my Bold to drop right now, maybe you can show me how to do it?
Steve: You may not see it in certain areas.

Got 'em

This
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by CincoSeisDos

10:41AM Q: I can't get my Bold to drop right now, maybe you can show me how to do it?
Steve: You may not see it in certain areas.

Got 'em

This
laugh.gif

lol, i love apple.

they never admit fault, they just throw you a free case and just let you have faulty phones. and people eat it up.

no wonder we get less and less for our money, we let it happen.

lol, i love apple.

they never admit fault, they just throw you a free case and just let you have faulty phones. and people eat it up.

Originally Posted by TJ Detweiler

I'm willing to bet the people complaining the hardest are the ones who don't even have the phone.
well yeah. what's wrong with potential customers demanding the phone to be perfect before buying one?

I'm willing to bet the people complaining the hardest are the ones who don't even have the phone.
well yeah. what's wrong with potential customers demanding the phone to be perfect before buying one?

I guess you can say..."case" closed. HAHAHAHAHAH. I hate myself right now, work is crawwwwling....I hope we don't have to pay postage or wait for the case in the mail..
frown.gif

I guess you can say..."case" closed. HAHAHAHAHAH. I hate myself right now, work is crawwwwling....I hope we don't have to pay postage or wait for the case in the mail..
frown.gif

Originally Posted by CWrite78

lol, i love apple.

Bingo.

lol, i love apple.

Bingo.

lol, i love apple.

I guess you didn't research the press conference.

lol, i love apple.

I guess you didn't research the press conference.

Originally Posted by jae oh en

Simple. You buy something else. It seems that most people who actually have the phone don't really have this problem from what it looks like. I don't have the phone myself
so I'm not sure how severe this problem is but it looks like it will only occur if you intentionally put your finger where the antenna is.

Originally Posted by jae oh en

Simple. You buy something else. It seems that most people who actually have the phone don't really have this problem from what it looks like. I don't have the phone myself
so I'm not sure how severe this problem is but it looks like it will only occur if you intentionally put your finger where the antenna is.

Back
Top Bottom