Apple WWDC 2013

IOS 7 + jailbreak will be bananas. I can't wait to see how powerful winterboard will be

Still waiting to update though. I need my jailbreak for now

Really like iOS 7 but I had to go back down. Text messages werent working all the time, non responsive screen, random reboots and my battery life plummeted. Good ol beta.

Cant wait till the final version is released.
Same here! Just went back down! Love it though!

Really like iOS 7 but I had to go back down. Text messages werent working all the time, non responsive screen, random reboots and my battery life plummeted. Good ol beta.

Cant wait till the final version is released.

I'm having a similar experience. My phone lasted maybe 5 hours yesterday before going to 10%

I'm having basically the same battery life as when I was running 6.1.4.

It's not great, and it's not bad. Somewhere in the middle.

These iOS 7 visuals aren't worth all of these glitches. Waste of time in current form. 
u can get the same thing with flaticon theme, sbsettings intelliscreen x, deepend, 3d board, notifier +, ncblurried, auxo a few others i cant think of...plus there is a app that makes your themes animated...and if you use background manager and dash you get that multitasking look as well.

Last edited:
u can get the same thing with flaticon theme, sbsettings intelliscreen x, deepend, 3d board, notifier +, ncblurried, auxo a few others i cant think of...plus there is a app that makes your themes animated...and if you use background manager and dash you get that multitasking look as well.
Running all that Kills the battery just as fast. 

IOS 7 + jailbreak will be bananas. I can't wait to see how powerful winterboard will be

What will be so "bananas" about it?

From what we're seeing right now, the final iOS7 would basically be similar to a jailbroken phone, without the random resprings. The only thing i really seem to care about that is not in iOS7 is biteSMS (quick reply).

Sidenote, anyone buying the macbook air?

I repeat iOS 7 is worthless. Wayyyyyyyy too many bugs. Phone is hardly useable. Apps don't work websites don't work phone crashing horrible waste of time and productivity.
That's weird because I've been running iOS 7 since monday, and it works just fine.  It's growing on me every day?

So no imessage right?
iMessage is working for me, but when I installed it on my cousins phone it wouldn't activate until she re-installed it. At first it wasn't working for me, so I followed some steps. turning data off then turning iMessage on, in order for it to be activated it has to send a text first. I heard also toggling airplane mode on and off would work. I did both without checking which one fixed it, so try those first before downgrading to ios6 and back up to iOS 7.

My battery life has been really bad. I'll probably just restore my phone soon.

I repeat iOS 7 is worthless. Wayyyyyyyy too many bugs. Phone is hardly useable. Apps don't work websites don't work phone crashing horrible waste of time and productivity.

Its in beta 1

not GM

-__________-

There's a reason betas are meant to be released to only developers.

They give real test results back to apple for apple to fix problems

They fix that stupid thing where if someone changes their number when you go to text them their old number shows up still :smh: ? Wish I knew how to get rid of that.

They fix that stupid thing where if someone changes their number when you go to text them their old number shows up still :smh: ? Wish I knew how to get rid of that.

for me i deleted someone's number yet it still comes up

That's weird because I've been running iOS 7 since monday, and it works just fine.  It's growing on me every day?
Same here im on "ATT 5", also have a friend thats running it on his "Verizon 5" and no problems so far on his side.

Been going back and forth on downgrading. eBay and kik app don't work, phone been restarting and getting real hot since change to ios7. It's just still so much better than ios6 that its hard to go back

Been going back and forth on downgrading. eBay and kik app don't work, phone been restarting and getting real hot since change to ios7. It's just still so much better than ios6 that its hard to go back

its not that much better that you need to go through buggy software when in a few months you will have it bug free.

ios7 as is right now, isnt that great.. at all IMO

I just think it looks awful. Like, how cheap does the camera interface look :lol:.

The features are there though. Just keep a similar look to iOS 6 while implementing iOS 7's features and we in there.

What will be so "bananas" about it?

From what we're seeing right now, the final iOS7 would basically be similar to a jailbroken phone, without the random resprings. The only thing i really seem to care about that is not in iOS7 is biteSMS (quick reply).

Sidenote, anyone buying the macbook air?

As far as theming, the new system has so much to offer.

I use jail breaking to tether my unlimited data and to use my PS3 controller with my Ipad for games so I still need a jailbreak. Iconoclasm and other springboard tweaks will make theming even nicer on the new OS with all of the built in features. I won't have to install a bunch of separate tweaks anymore.

I feel like the new OS cuts out so much extra work through jail breaking and does it in a cleaner way, this allows me to be able to tweak less, and use my jailbreak for what I really need it for which is tethering, emulators, controller support, cracked ipa's, etc.

I'm mostly excited to see snow over and winterboard used with the new OS

seeing dude brag on twitter and ig saying #teamearly #whatreleasedate then turn around and complain that its buggy.....

its BETA!!!!

-________-

meant fot developers to test and submit issues to apple so they can improve it for when it ships to the general public.

/rant

:D

Back
Top Bottom