Apple's September 12 invite hints at iPhone 5. Upgrade to iOS 6 now.

I love the iPhone vs Android arguments. All good points as I had the Thunderbolt. I made the jump to Verizon from ATT and thought I'd try something new. Android is all good, but it's sloppy and crowded. The bloatware included on those things if you don't root the phone is unnecessary. I like the simple and easy way to navigate on iOS whether on a jailbreak or not. It was much easier using Absynthe to JB than it was to root the Thunderbolt.

Android Fanboys will come in here bashing the phone, but I think Android fans with an open mind will like it. What I say to them is at least my phone isn't outdated in a week and my iOS update goes across the board from the 3GS to the most recent phone, lol.

And to end on this note, if you don't have iTunes Match, you're missing out. With this new iPhone and the LTE capability (hopefully), you have eliminated the need completely for an iPod or iPod touch. Your whole music library is in the Cloud and you can download it to your phone any time, anywhere. I hope that with iOS 6, they considered making iTunes Match a streaming service rather than uploading to the service, then having to download it to your phone.

I love the iPhone vs Android arguments. All good points as I had the Thunderbolt. I made the jump to Verizon from ATT and thought I'd try something new. Android is all good, but it's sloppy and crowded. The bloatware included on those things if you don't root the phone is unnecessary. I like the simple and easy way to navigate on iOS whether on a jailbreak or not. It was much easier using Absynthe to JB than it was to root the Thunderbolt.
Android Fanboys will come in here bashing the phone, but I think Android fans with an open mind will like it. What I say to them is at least my phone isn't outdated in a week and my iOS update goes across the board from the 3GS to the most recent phone, lol.
And to end on this note, if you don't have iTunes Match, you're missing out. With this new iPhone and the LTE capability (hopefully), you have eliminated the need completely for an iPod or iPod touch. Your whole music library is in the Cloud and you can download it to your phone any time, anywhere. I hope that with iOS 6, they considered making iTunes Match a streaming service rather than uploading to the service, then having to download it to your phone.

The main reason why Android fans think Android's OS is superior.

Apple always needs that late pass. :lol:

-Drew

I expect debating and arguing in threads but they usually takeover these phone threads. This is supposed to be about the new phone releasing, not another thread where people argue that the phone os they use is the best and how everyone should agree.
It's funny how dudes are quick to take back seats when shots are fired, but when they fire shots first they expect a man to lay down.

You don't want Android heads in here, you don't want Android heads talking greatness of the Android OS, you don't want Android heads taking shot at the iPhone but you wanna talk about how weak Android is, how the battery life sucks, how they copy Apple, how slow they're, how the phone feels like a brick in our hand? Oh.

Whether or not who did it first, just DROP it, on both parts.
I like both OS's and use both but it's just the same arguments over and over. People take this stuff too personal sometimes and act like they work for the company. I don't work for either and know that both aren't perfect. I wish I could take what I like about each one and combine it for my phone. I had a 3G, then got a Droid X and will probably try out the 5.

wondering how much can I get for my 4 32gb great condition.

Cult of mac posted up some good trade in options. Amazon is giving my the most but it will be sent in amazon gift card :rolleyes

Good lookin out on that cultofmac article, just sold my 4s to gazelle for 290 :pimp:

was tempted to go with amazon cause i know i'd use the gift card, but i'd be too tempted to buy useless stuff with it :lol:

Just checked Gazelle, It's also giving me $290.

Amazon is giving me $400, But just Amazon Credit.

Checked Craigslist and people are selling for $400, Someone wants to buy one for $350, It's a meet up but it's an hour away, I went to that city last Friday to meet a lawyer, I'm going again this week to finish some paperwork.

Hmmm...

As an Android stan, I honestly might upgrade to the iPhone 5 in January and play around with it a little. If I like it I'll keep it, if not I'll probably trade it for a Galaxy S4 or whatever new Android device is coming out that time.

I think Android has this.

Not a fanboy, just prefer Android.

apple has almost peaked imo. their on a slow decline from here. mark my words

You are sadly mistaken. The iPhone is starting to take the back seat just as the iPod did when the iPhone dropped. Apple has a hot piece of gadgetry that will form lines. While phone makers are trying to one up Apple, Apple is on to the next big innovation. I see them changing how we view TV soon. Its already been reported that they have been in talks with cable TV stations. They already have an 27" desktop.

Mark My Words. Before i die Apple will be running homes.

iHome.

its gonna be anticlimatic for the tech savy folks imo but itll still be the best selling phone of all time.

more excited for iOS6 then the phone. if my 4 would handle the software i wouldnt bother upgrading but it cant. new maps feature looks :smokin

Back
Top Bottom