Apple's September 12 invite hints at iPhone 5. Upgrade to iOS 6 now.

YES
just asked an employee friend.
she said they throttle you after a certain amount of data though.
Thanks. Now what yall Verizon haters got to say about ATT now
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

verizon now forces you into the share data packages. there are no more single line plans. its all unlimited talk and text for 40 i believe then you have to pay for the amount of data you want to use

64GB is only $650, not $850.

Unless I'm just special, :D.

So if I'm on a family plan with about 7 phones, and my upgrade is the day after thanksgiving. If I call and give em a hard time and say I might switch providers you think they give me the 2 month bump in upgrade??

I think you'll be alright.. just bs and tell em eff it I ain't upgrading if I ain't getting grandfathered in and those salesmen will help you out quick :lol:

If they try to drop my g-dad plan Im dropping them. I pay 85mo. for some reason. Unlimited data and 200 text.

So if I'm on a family plan with about 7 phones, and my upgrade is the day after thanksgiving. If I call and give em a hard time and say I might switch providers you think they give me the 2 month bump in upgrade??
yeah i think they would, but its really not that serious. 

None of you guys were disappointed with this iPhone 5 showcase as I was? :lol:

It seems like the "wow" factor has disappeared in this new iPhone. It's just been getting worse year by year. :rolleyes

-Drew

what more can a phone do? how exactly do ppl want it to look? as reason y its lost its "wow" factor is because rumors always spoil it. it doesnt lead up the wow moment anymore. this phone is very impressing for owners of previous owners the 4 3GS or later. if you had a 4S you were just planning on making an implosive buy because its almost the same thing if you upgrade to iOS6

what more can a phone do? how exactly do ppl want it to look? as reason y its lost its "wow" factor is because rumors always spoil it. it doesnt lead up the wow moment anymore. this phone is very impressing for owners of previous owners the 4 3GS or later. if you had a 4S you were just planning on making an implosive buy because its almost the same thing if you upgrade to iOS6

Well, they could've put features in the phone that should have already been in there.

Them not including NFC at all in the phone just totally swayed me from copping.

I also hate the fact that they removed google maps and youtube. :smh:

-Drew

I guess fan boys are disappointed because Apple rarely releases new phones, so to release something that Android has already been doing for the past year is overall underwhelming. lol

Last edited:
Well, they could've put features in the phone that should have already been in there.
Them not including NFC at all in the phone just totally swayed me from copping.
I also hate the fact that they removed google maps and youtube.
mean.gif

-Drew
Google maps and youtube...
mean.gif

The iPHONE fad does not surprise me. The 4S was a big disappointment and this one is just the same. I saw NO INNOVATION in the past year w/ either the IPAD, nor IPHONE. Being more efficient is a given, but a lack of break through innovation is going to hurt AAPL.

I've held my friend's IPHONE and seen others with theirs, and it's nothing more than a mast hysteria w/ commonality of apps. Aside from that, I would say that the SAMSUNG line of phones to be much better, slimmer, nicer, and more efficient. The SG3 was a bit too big for my taste, but the neat little details in it make it very capable!

They need to get up on the widget game as well. My macbook has widgets but my phone doesn't? :lol:

-Drew

Back
Top Bottom