Apple's September 12 invite hints at iPhone 5. Upgrade to iOS 6 now.

Just bought the film cover for the front off Monoprice, but they didn't have any for the back. Anyone know a place that selling good film covers for the back (not expensive)?

AT&T takes forever just to give an authorization to unlock an iphone. Sent in the request form Monday and still nothing yet. Only thing preventing me from being able to throw my phone on craigslist right now >:

you about to go prepaid or something?
Any of you guys who really are always around wifi 24/7 and dont stream and want to go to vzw Id reccomend doing the 1 gb family plan for 130 especially if you got a work discount you get unl talk and txt and thats pretty much 65 a pop or 10 dollars more you can do 2gb shared.

About to sell and go verizon iphone 5.

About to sell and go verizon iphone 5.

how much data you using? I mean if its 2 lines, 4gb is the safest bet, but if yall always around wifi you can save a lot of money on the 1 or 2gb, 2 gb would be the most realistic if you wanna do pandora every blue moon, 1gb is if you know for a fact your always in wifi. People always cry about VZW prices but its worth it man, I always say if you going to pay for something pay for the best.

Not to bring the Android debate back up, but Folks cant hate on How Apple excutes releases. Other companies need to take note, Dropping in like 20 countries the week after its announced! While how long did it take the GS3 to drop in the USA? And the Nokia joint they couldnt even give a price or date during the announcement. crazy.

Not to bring the Android debate back up, but Folks cant hate on How Apple excutes releases. Other companies need to take note, Dropping in like 20 countries the week after its announced! While how long did it take the GS3 to drop in the USA? And the Nokia joint they couldnt even give a price or date during the announcement. crazy.

:lol:

You really trying to start this again with fanboys?

-Drew

Apple does things correctly. Other companies can't afford not to announce their products before release. So they do so months in advance, and oftentimes without pricing (re: Surface). Apple just gets it. They make beautiful devices that work and appeal to the masses. I am now proudly sitting on more than $38k of stock and options in the best company on earth. Feels so good.

Just bought the film cover for the front off Monoprice, but they didn't have any for the back. Anyone know a place that selling good film covers for the back (not expensive)?

I bought the full body from bestskinsever.com ...its a legit site with great customer service.

Last edited:
Apple does things correctly. Other companies can't afford not to announce their products before release. So they do so months in advance, and oftentimes without pricing (re: Surface). Apple just gets it. They make beautiful devices that work and appeal to the masses. I am now proudly sitting on more than $38k of stock and options in the best company on earth. Feels so good.

Good stuff. :smokin Just make sure to diversify your investments some. The run will end at some point in Apple and I'm thinking sooner rather than later.

I bought the full body from bestskinsever.com ...its a legit site with great customer service.

wait your gonna put a skin on the back? ewww. Really I dont even like screen protectors on the joint it takes away form the screen, there are some High End screen protectors where everything still looks good though, I gave my girl the one that came in my Otterbox relax for my 4s and its great quality.

wait your gonna put a skin on the back? ewww. Really I dont even like screen protectors on the joint it takes away form the screen, there are some High End screen protectors where everything still looks good though, I gave my girl the one that came in my Otterbox relax for my 4s and its great quality.
MonoPrice has THE best screen protectors, and you get 3 for under $2.

You can't even tell when its applied.

I'm currently on a Sprint family plan, and am wanting to use another member of my family's upgrade (because mine isn't until June). Does anyone have any experience/knowledge about this process on Sprint? I've received different answers from each Sprint employee I've talked to.

Is it me or is the IPHONE 5 not as hype as the Iphone 4s?
I remember the Iphone 4 and 4s thread had a couple hundred pages by the 4th day or so of announcement.

Well If i rememebr correctly the 4 was only on At&t. I was able to get a 4 within 2 weeks of RD. I honestly dont remeber the 4s being that hyped. Maybe at the Apple store but def not at At&t.

Pre-ordered a black 32gb from Radio Shack earlier today. Now to offload this Iphone 4.

when do you guys think prices will dip on the iphone 5? like realistic prices. im guessing no for some time or til the new iphone next year

just got my confirmation my handling time is 14-21 days :frown:

[COLOR=#red]The hype got ya. Apple is genius for this. Paid your money now you have to wait dang near 3 weeks. But if you waited for release day you'd have to wait up to 7 hours in a line. Apple has y'all by the testicles for sure. BTW great marketing =/= a superior product.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=#red]The hype got ya. Apple is genius for this. Paid your money now you have to wait dang near 3 weeks. But if you waited for release day you'd have to wait up to 7 hours in a line. Apple has y'all by the testicles for sure. BTW great marketing =/= a superior product.[/COLOR]

let me guess you have an Android phone; go away

Back
Top Bottom