Apple's September 12 invite hints at iPhone 5. Upgrade to iOS 6 now.

You act like it's not like that for other popular smartphones. The last phone I bought, I had to wait 3-4 weeks since it was on backorder. People need to stop acting like fools and just be happy with what they have and not be judgmental of what others have. What phone someone else has isn't going to affect you so stop acting like it does.

when do you guys think prices will dip on the iphone 5? like realistic prices. im guessing no for some time or til the new iphone next year

def won't be until there is a 5S or whatever the next model will be

smh, im not spend a dime over $500 even then thats still too much but if i sold my iphone 4 id get about $300 so 200 out of pocket.

welp either ill have to check around and find a really good deal somehow or just wait. oh well.

my dad gets 25% off sprint bill, hes trying to hook me up, would i be able to put the contract under my name and use his discount? i wanna order tonight but i wont have a chance to go till late tomorrow afternoon

AT&T takes forever just to give an authorization to unlock an iphone. Sent in the request form Monday and still nothing yet. Only thing preventing me from being able to throw my phone on craigslist right now >:

the max time to fulfill that request is 7 days. you called in monday. i usually start counting off the next business day. tue-fri = 4 business days, exclude sat and sun, so i would say by next wed or thursday at the latest you should be on. hang in there.

i'm in the same boat. i sent in that request on Monday as well. I will call middle of next week see how it turned out. Soon as I get that green light, this white 16gb 4s of mine is going on CL.

Last edited:
my dad gets 25% off sprint bill, hes trying to hook me up, would i be able to put the contract under my name and use his discount? i wanna order tonight but i wont have a chance to go till late tomorrow afternoon

i dont think you can do that, the contract would have to be under his name otherwise people would be using all kind of discounts for companies they dont work for.

and i still don't see why people come in here talking nonsense toward this phone and Apple in general, i have never even clicked on the android thread. none of my business what goes on in there, i could careless.

:lol:

for those who want to get a case and want something special than your average case peep: http://society6.com
(someone recommended it in the case and acc. thread, i checked it out and it is very legit, all cases are $35)
also my Mom just iMessaged me this article, pre orders for this phone sold out in 1 hour:
http://www.latimes.com/business/la-fi-apple-iphone-sales-20120915,0,4059855.story
I remember reading on USA Today earlier this morning that the 4 and 4S sold out in 20 and 22 hours

NICE!, I doubt their cases add any protection though.

NICE!, I doubt their cases add any protection though.

yeah you right lucky, but they sure are creative and look fly. reminds me of the gelaskins pieces. i just want to add a little swag to it, i want a slim case or i'm going butt naked.

what you gonna do for the case situation?

on my 4S sometimes i had the incase snap on it, one of those simple thin bumpers from china and sometimes i took it off and did not have anything on it. I also would use a mophie air snap charger case on days i knew i would be out longer.

Last edited:
yeah you right lucky, but they sure are creative and look fly. reminds me of the gelaskins pieces. i just want to add a little swag to it, i want a slim case or i'm going butt naked.
what you gonna do for the case situation?
on my 4S sometimes i had the incase snap on it, one of those simple thin bumpers from china and sometimes i took it off and did not have anything on it. I also would use a mophie air snap charger case on days i knew i would be out longer.

I'm rocking mines naked, to work but when I go out I'm gonna have a mophie juice pack, I love apple but I don't think the battery life is gonna be hitting on anything, I'm use to 1 and a half days on my old 4, when I got the 4s I had to get a mophie with the mophie I was charging my phone ever 2-21/2 days. I just pray they make this mophie sleeker and slimmer since its smaller and they can prog stretch the battery to slim it.

Did anyone pick up any of the accessories when they ordered from Apple (Lightning to 30-pin adapter or Lightning to USB cable)??

Did anyone pick up any of the accessories when they ordered from Apple (Lightning to 30-pin adapter or Lightning to USB cable)??

I'm waiting for my Chinese brothers and sisters to make some off brand ones so I can cop a 10 foot home charger and car charger for like 2 dollars on amazon.

I'm rocking mines naked, to work but when I go out I'm gonna have a mophie juice pack, I love apple but I don't think the battery life is gonna be hitting on anything, I'm use to 1 and a half days on my old 4, when I got the 4s I had to get a mophie with the mophie I was charging my phone ever 2-21/2 days. I just pray they make this mophie sleeker and slimmer since its smaller and they can prog stretch the battery to slim it.

right.

mophie makes an excellent product. but def. adds bulk to the phone. this time around i may do the mophie keychain charger. waiting on that to drop. here is an example of the current one:

I dun goofed. I coulda copped an unlocked iPhone 5 last night that would've arrived next friday to flip to the states.

right.
mophie makes an excellent product. but def. adds bulk to the phone. this time around i may do the mophie keychain charger. waiting on that to drop. here is an example of the current one:

I prefer the case, even though I don't party anymore, that case was soooooo clutch on drunken nights, just flipping that switch on around 1 am and being able to get another day :smokin

:lol: true ya girl don't drink though, so i'm good on that.

always feels good to flip that switch and see that juice coming back though, when you know others around you have a damn near drained or dead phone.

i wonder when mophie gonna drop their new line for the 5, i'm excited to see it. i like how they do things.

:lol: true ya girl don't drink though, so i'm good on that.
always feels good to flip that switch and see that juice coming back though, when you know others around you have a damn near drained or dead phone.
i wonder when mophie gonna drop their new line for the 5, i'm excited to see it. i like how they do things.

Prob not till holiday season SMH, I'm hoping one drops in October because I want it before I go down to homecoming at my university. Thing is with all the leaked parts they prolly got a case done just gotta work on the connector, look how otter box dropped a case same day the 5 dropped

just sent ATT a request to unlock my 4. How will they go about unlocking my phone. :nerd:

i know that it takes a code to unlock the device, the instructions get pushed to your phone or emailed.

you dial the combination on your iPhone and it unlocks.

theres no such thing as an unlock code for iphones, NO SUCH THING.

when i called in a while back and tried to get it unlocked over the phone about 5 months ago, that was what the rep told me

also appleinsider points out there is a code involved but it is done through itunes

http://appleinsider.com/articles/12...ck_process_accomplished_through_apples_itunes

there is no code, its all done through itunes.

ATT does stuff on there end and once you restore and hook it up with the non ATT sim it will show up as unlocked if done correctly.

Back
Top Bottom