Apple's September 12 invite hints at iPhone 5. Upgrade to iOS 6 now.

Yea my status updated.

To everyone selling your old phones you guys waiting till you get your new joints or what?

Once I get it Friday, going to transfer over some notes and contacts and then sellin' it. P.O.S. HTC Inspire slow as hell now. :x

S5SM2_Banner.jpg

41OvNf57pUL._SL400_.jpg

http://elagostore.com/

I was hoping it'd be dual like the 4/4S cases

41uQrGd3v%2BL._SL160_.jpg

I keep checking my email every few hours to see if I got an email. It's like when I'm checking for the final grade of a class to see if I didn't mess up too badly :lol:. I'm going to be mad if Verizon says my order was pushed back. I hate using this piece of crap droid x I have.
Same exact phone I currently have and have the same exact feeling towards it as well..lol. I've ordered mines at 3:04am Friday Morning.. This Driod X really sucks bad now..smh
I had a 3G previously and did enjoy the Droid the first year but then I missed being able to synch my phone just by plugging it to my computer. Plus android doesn't get all the apps that apple does and sometimes the versions are inferior. Now all it does is crash, freeze, and the battery heats up like crazy. I was using my 3G as a music player and it was still running smooth 4 years later.

My card was charged :smokin. Hopefully I'll get a shipping confirmation tomorrow.

How fast does apple products sell out instore the day of release? Also, if they sell out friday morning will they have more for sell on Saturday ? I know there is going to be dudes lined up already but I was hoping to go out around 5am, store opens at 8am. Do I stand a chance?

1st time trying to buy an applee product the 1st day of release.

I went to an AT&T store last year thinking I'd avoid crowds and it was horrible. Long lines, way understaffed, lower inventory

Where? City? I have a Att and Verizon store a minute literally away from me. Once I decide my carrier Im finna check up on the stote like every hour lol beats sitting there the whole time

Im in Atlanta about to leave T-mobile and the great Verizon v. AT&T debate is getting me now. I dont have to have the phone on release date. I worked in an Apple store for a while and know the first batch of phones are always defected. I'll wait until the 1st update.

JUST GOT MY SHIPMENT EMAIL AND TRACKING NUMBER FROM VERIZON OWWWW.
You guys selling your phones already or waiting till you get your 5? I initially got the GS3 to hold me down/as a back up phone untill the 5 dropped but I just couldnt get jiggy with it. I think next go round I`m going to get the Note 2 and use that in between so I can get better value for my 5 when the 5s drops/

lucky, im selling when that unlock comes through via at&t... craigslist

my GF wants the iphone 5, but can't upgrade until next year, but her dad is eligible. can they order the 5 through her dad's line, then transfer the phone to her line? they have a family plan through AT&T btw.

my GF wants the iphone 5, but can't upgrade until next year, but her dad is eligible. can they order the 5 through her dad's line, then transfer the phone to her line? they have a family plan through AT&T btw.

Yeah. should be extremely easy to do if they decide to do it in store @ ATT.

people really going HAM over the new iphone??? still in 2012? it aint even much of an upgrade over the 4s... why do people feel the need to upgrade at every turn? slow down put the devices down and enjoy life... thebestthingieverdidwasgetridofmyiphone

Anyone think this will be another iPad 2 fiasco? You know, when all of the asian resellers lined up about two months in a row because supply was so low.

Or will Apple push that 2-3 week wait window up to a week, week and a half?

Oh yea...tres mas dias.

people really going HAM over the new iphone??? still in 2012? it aint even much of an upgrade over the 4s... why do people feel the need to upgrade at every turn? slow down put the devices down and enjoy life... thebestthingieverdidwasgetridofmyiphone
1. I think the 5 is a compelling enough upgrade over the 4s to warrant an upgrade.  It has nothing to do with going hard.  Are there people who are just hypebeasts for iphones, sure.  But I bet that there are a lot of people like me who consider the LTE and larger screen a good improvement.

2.  With the resale value of the phone so high, I will pretty much make back all of the money required to buy a new phone, and part of the ETF fee.  The resell value is so high that I think its actually silly to hold onto your phone if you are even thinking about upgrading...its essentially holding on to a declining asset.

3. No disrespect...but why would you even care if other people get hype anyway?

Im in Atlanta about to leave T-mobile and the great Verizon v. AT&T debate is getting me now. I dont have to have the phone on release date. I worked in an Apple store for a while and know the first batch of phones are always defected. I'll wait until the 1st update.
How long do you think it's gonna take for the next batch to come out?  I was thinking of picking it up within the first week and just returning it if something goes wrong, I believe there's a 30-day warranty on them...

Im in Atlanta about to leave T-mobile and the great Verizon v. AT

How long do you think it's gonna take for the next batch to come out?  I was thinking of picking it up within the first week and just returning it if something goes wrong, I believe there's a 30-day warranty on them...

the iphone has a 1 year warranty

i believe the refurbished iphones are 30 or 90 day warranties. not sure if you can buy apple care for those...

I find it really weird that they haven't released the size of the battery, only the estimated talk time, standby time, usage, etc. With 4G speeds on this device, this could be a huge issue.
Does data speed actually drain the battery tho?

I know using data will, but didn't know that the actual speed could.
think of it as driving a car 60 mph as opposed to 50, the faster speed will drain your fuel quicker and so will faster data speed
Makes sense. Thanks.

Back
Top Bottom