Apple's September 12 invite hints at iPhone 5. Upgrade to iOS 6 now.

SMH x100 all these videos and pics making me :x :x :x

why do i gotta be on tmobile, would make it so much easier if they had it and i can use my upgrade. damn you tmobile, DAMN YOU!

why do i gotta be on tmobile, would make it so much easier if they had it and i can use my upgrade. damn you tmobile, DAMN YOU!
Buy unlocked iphone from canada

Here's an interesting article about the white vs black iPhone debate:

http://www.theverge.com/2012/9/14/3334782/white-iphone-5-and-black-letterbox

The author points out that on "legacy" apps where the app isn't yet optimized for the wider iPhone 5 screen, that you'll see black bars on the side. On a black iPhone, you won't notice much, BUT on a white iPhone, you'll notice the black bars, of course, once developers optimize their apps for the new iPhone 5, this won't be an issue . . . something to consider?

AT&T better get me my phone on Friday or I am canceling my order and going back to being contract free

im not trying to drop $700 :lol:

thats the point of me complaining. id have no problem paying $400 but even that its still a lot for a phone that becomes old news in a year.

why didnt apple make like 5 million phones :smh:

To create a demand, if it's limited, more people will want.

Here's an interesting article about the white vs black iPhone debate:
http://www.theverge.com/2012/9/14/3334782/white-iphone-5-and-black-letterbox

The author points out that on "legacy" apps where the app isn't yet optimized for the wider iPhone 5 screen, that you'll see black bars on the side. On a black iPhone, you won't notice much, BUT on a white iPhone, you'll notice the black bars, of course, once developers optimize their apps for the new iPhone 5, this won't be an issue . . . something to consider?

I still see the black bars regardless. :lol:

Where the hell is iOS6?
nerd.gif
I'm hearing it will be released at around 10 a.m.

thats the point of me complaining. id have no problem paying $400 but even that its still a lot for a phone that becomes old news in a year.
I mean there are options if you really want it.

$400 is the new contract price no?

I ended up getting it for $170 with a contract up here.

there is no option other than buying it outright from apple for retail.

im stuck on tmobile, if i want to cancel my entire family plan it will cost me $800

do the math of signing up 4 people to a new contact, all the activation fees and phones. its a big mess and whole lotta money :x

there is no option other than buying it outright from apple for retail.

im stuck on tmobile, if i want to cancel my entire family plan it will cost me $800

do the math of signing up 4 people to a new contact, all the activation fees and phones. its a big mess and whole lotta money :x
$700 don't sound so bad then huh?

just sell your current phone.

Where the hell is iOS6? :nerd:

Apple always releases stuff on Pacific Time so I'm guessing at least  3AM or later

I would say 10 AM Pacific, 12 PM Central.

I still remember I was in 5th period chillin when 5.1.1 came out, I started downloading it and one of my boys was mad 'cause he needed to delete a few things to install it. :lol:

Some I'm guessing it'll be at the same time? :nerd:

10am pacific...

heres for all you other time zones

wondering if i should upgrade to ios6 on my iphone 4 since i'm getting my iphone 5 friday anyways???

658673074.jpg

Got an email from ATT last night saying both my phones should be here on the 21st. 
smokin.gif

Ordered around 7am EST btw. 

Back
Top Bottom