Apple's September 12 invite hints at iPhone 5. Upgrade to iOS 6 now.

I was able to get through order a White16GB through Apple's "Pick-Up At Store" Option. :pimp:

Question;

1. If my email has the title, order being processed, does that mean it went through? Or is it still pending?
2. What does the process look like for picking up the 5 in-stores?

Thanks.

PO

Last edited:
Question. I saved new contacts in my phone but the names aren't in my contact book. Only on my call and txt logs. Sup wit dat

my phone frickin stopped working today when i was recording videos of brawls outside the stadium after the ********/falcons game. screen just keeps showing me white and black vertical bars. i googled it and apparently something from the screen disconnected from something else. gotta make a genius appointment and hopefully they can fix it, because i gave my old 4 away and i doubt they have spare 5's just laying around to swap it around with.

I cant finda solution for this online. But how to I get rid of this excess extra gb?

I normally clear my imessage chats and voxer messages but that bar doesnt budge. Any ideas/help?

I cant finda solution for this online. But how to I get rid of this excess extra gb?

I normally clear my imessage chats and voxer messages but that bar doesnt budge. Any ideas/help?

wait? Other? :nerd:

wait? Other?
nerd.gif
Yeap I was referring to the 'other' orange category

Anyone have any reviews on speeds/connectivity for Sprint?

I know the LTE isn't fully rolled out so I was just seeing if the 3g speeds were tolerable.

Thanks!

currently at 4.4GBs used since I got my iphone 4 on release date. I didn't know I used it this much :smh:

I don't stream anything :lol:

you dont need to delete messages, they dont even take up any room :lol:

those scratches and cracks. :x :x :x :frown: :frown: :frown:

i'm mad paranoid now. waiting on my bumper and invisible shield in the mail. |I

Yea, my Zoogue needs to hurry up as well.

I do feel a little less paranoid about accidentally dropping this thing in the toilet though.

I actually used apple maps yesterday and I have to say I am a fan.

I'm sure once they work out whatever problems they have with it then it will be even more :pimp:

I actually used apple maps yesterday and I have to say I am a fan.

I'm sure once they work out whatever problems they have with it then it will be even more :pimp:
People made such a big deal over the maps. I don't look at the Maps app everyday or 3D images to analyze. As long as the navigation feature works well, then I'm good. I've been using it with no problems.

Last edited:
Yeap I was referring to the 'other' orange category
It's cached data and it won't go away unless you do a restore. I've had up to 3.4gbs of cached "other" data. It seems to jump if you manually manage the music/pics instead of autosyncing the phone or don't let the sync process complete when you're connected to iTunes.

how do i transfer my contacts from my droid to my 5? when i ordered it at the Verizon store, they guy just told me that they don't do it anymore, and i need to.

Back
Top Bottom