Aqua 8s Black Friday 2015

if someone steals my jays in a deal, well **** me, im not gonna **** up a kid over some shoes, the prisons can do it for me.

But who is going to purchase the UNDFTD 4s when they still them? Would a person with that type of money purchase a pair from a notable sneaker consignment shop like Flight Club. It's not like the average consumer has the money the person wants.

Yeah you would likely have to auction them off but there are definitely people with that kind of money to blow.. Hell, Floyd Mayweather spent $1 mill on a wristwatch lol

Last edited:
Yeah you would likely have to auction them off but there are definitely people with that kind of money to blow.. Hell, Floyd Mayweather spent $1 mill on a wristwatch lol
True but Floyd could go to Flight Club to secure a pair, not a random person who has a pair.

These are still on some sites. I think finishline for example has them. I don't see any for discount. A local store manager at footlocker told me they sent their stores pairs back. I think these end up in outlets soon.
Right on thanks

Back
Top Bottom