Aqua 8s Black Friday 2015

Wore my pair for the first time today, they are so comfortable like wow! 
nthat.gif

Undsd today and noticed a Lil mold on the inside of the left shoe tree but other than that really comfortable and looked great. Was thinking of double up if I could find a second pair cheap enough but with the chrome and knowing playoffs will be remastered at some point I'm good on black 8s

Last edited:
wore my pair for the first time today to go out to dinner with my lady.... Taking the shoes out of the box... Only the right shoe had the paper and cardboard piece in it the left shoe had nothing lol found that strange

wore my pair for the first time today to go out to dinner with my lady.... Taking the shoes out of the box... Only the right shoe had the paper and cardboard piece in it the left shoe had nothing lol found that strange

Happened to me before. Bought from a FTL. Lol.

Maybe someone tried it on?

I've only wore my Aqua 8s about 3-4 since release. Fits good, wouldn't mind doubling up at a discount or outlet.

I'd double up on these wen they hit disco one of my favorite pairs of kicks and yup think mine was from foot locker.... But I don't think they were tried on because the laces were still tied and laced tight I just found it funny it was missing it

These hot joints on sale at Villa by my crib in Chicago. NT fam, it's time to eat!
yo I'm visiting Chicago next week. Do you know which location? Also, do they have any Chromes left in stock in size 10? I might just call tomorrow... but thanks for the heads up!

Smdh when are these youngins gonna realize that shoes or any other types of material objects ain't worth your life.

Edit: and old head didn't have to run the kid over. He could of just peeled off after the kid jumped out the car

Last edited:
It's the aqua.

There's pic of the top of his hoodie and the left pair of the aqua and the box lying on the scene.

Back
Top Bottom