Are asians on the come up in terms of the opposite sex?

Doesnt NT's favorite girl Megan Fox have some crush on Rain, The dude from Ninja Assassin? And he don't want it, or something of that nature? Correct me if I'm wrong, but I heard it from somewhere.

Doesnt NT's favorite girl Megan Fox have some crush on Rain, The dude from Ninja Assassin? And he don't want it, or something of that nature? Correct me if I'm wrong, but I heard it from somewhere.

What's up with the Asians/Filipinos?
I'm pretty sure...no, 100% certain we're Asian.
And before a Filipino version of ninjahood comes in here and tries to argue...we're Asian.

What's up with the Asians/Filipinos?
I'm pretty sure...no, 100% certain we're Asian.
And before a Filipino version of ninjahood comes in here and tries to argue...we're Asian.

Originally Posted by MayhemMonkey000

It's not just Asian cultures it's with every culture. Same thing with people of Latin descent. You call someone who's Colombian Puerto Rican and they'll get pissed. There's a lot of pride when it comes to Asian and Spanish cultures. And a lot of beef within cultures as well. 
I think they're talking about when you call them asian instead of what they specifically are. I've noticed that to, like you ask a latin person if their hispanic they'll just be like yeah and say where there from. A lot of asians will look at you like you stupid and have that anger in their tone. But back to the subject I think it has a lot to do with how you look when it comes to asians and woman. You can be good looking and on the shorter side and cause your asian it makes it so much more difficult where as the same girl would probably go for a short guy of another race. 

Originally Posted by MayhemMonkey000

It's not just Asian cultures it's with every culture. Same thing with people of Latin descent. You call someone who's Colombian Puerto Rican and they'll get pissed. There's a lot of pride when it comes to Asian and Spanish cultures. And a lot of beef within cultures as well. 
I think they're talking about when you call them asian instead of what they specifically are. I've noticed that to, like you ask a latin person if their hispanic they'll just be like yeah and say where there from. A lot of asians will look at you like you stupid and have that anger in their tone. But back to the subject I think it has a lot to do with how you look when it comes to asians and woman. You can be good looking and on the shorter side and cause your asian it makes it so much more difficult where as the same girl would probably go for a short guy of another race. 

I'm Filipino, and with my mom being half Chinese, I can pretty much pass for any Southeast Asian nationality.
.. and ever since high school, I always got more attentions by whites, latinas, and some mixed girls than asian girls.  Asian girls in high school went for the ghetto/ricer/bad boy asian look and I didn't look the part, lol.  

I'm Filipino, and with my mom being half Chinese, I can pretty much pass for any Southeast Asian nationality.
.. and ever since high school, I always got more attentions by whites, latinas, and some mixed girls than asian girls.  Asian girls in high school went for the ghetto/ricer/bad boy asian look and I didn't look the part, lol.  

Originally Posted by ACBboyz84

Originally Posted by amel223

If you're asian and tall I don't think it's that hard to pull other races but if you're asian and short, like I am, I think it's a different story. 
basically what i was about to say. If you're a tall Asian, decent looking and have some money it's pretty easy to pull any shade of booty
Pretty much..if you 5'10+ (thats tall for asians 
laugh.gif
) U got a good chance at gettin' someone outside your race....

I have gotten white girls and latina's get at me..But never asian girls
ohwell.gif
(a asian girl that looks good at least)

Originally Posted by ACBboyz84

Originally Posted by amel223

If you're asian and tall I don't think it's that hard to pull other races but if you're asian and short, like I am, I think it's a different story. 
basically what i was about to say. If you're a tall Asian, decent looking and have some money it's pretty easy to pull any shade of booty
Pretty much..if you 5'10+ (thats tall for asians 
laugh.gif
) U got a good chance at gettin' someone outside your race....

I have gotten white girls and latina's get at me..But never asian girls
ohwell.gif
(a asian girl that looks good at least)

Originally Posted by aaronpayumo

Well it depends which Asians.

The really Asian looking dudes (China/Japan/Korea) are less likely to pull non-Asian females.

The mixed Asian looking dudes (Philippines/half-Asian) are more likely to pull non-Asian females.

Good to be Filipino.
pimp.gif

indifferent.gif

might as well call yourself a pacific islander 

Originally Posted by aaronpayumo

Well it depends which Asians.

The really Asian looking dudes (China/Japan/Korea) are less likely to pull non-Asian females.

The mixed Asian looking dudes (Philippines/half-Asian) are more likely to pull non-Asian females.

Good to be Filipino.
pimp.gif

indifferent.gif

might as well call yourself a pacific islander 

It's like another world over here in D.C./MD. Rarely see Asians with any other race, maybe white. As a mixed guy, I don't get caught up in race, just go at whatever. I got a lot of love in Japan, that was fun.
laugh.gif

It's like another world over here in D.C./MD. Rarely see Asians with any other race, maybe white. As a mixed guy, I don't get caught up in race, just go at whatever. I got a lot of love in Japan, that was fun.
laugh.gif

im cosigning the op.. never had a problem pulling chics in this country (came here when i was 16 and from a Filipino culture)... white chicks and latin women are getting crazy about filipino tan ..i dont know why 
laugh.gif

im cosigning the op.. never had a problem pulling chics in this country (came here when i was 16 and from a Filipino culture)... white chicks and latin women are getting crazy about filipino tan ..i dont know why 
laugh.gif

Filipino's are Asian, I don't care what anyone says. It's made up of islands in the pacific, but we are not part of Micronesia.. Techinically Japanese are pacific islanders to. Kinda confusing......

Filipino's are Asian, I don't care what anyone says. It's made up of islands in the pacific, but we are not part of Micronesia.. Techinically Japanese are pacific islanders to. Kinda confusing......

Back
Top Bottom