Are the Cavs serious right now?????....Lebron and Kobe stans galore

Originally Posted by aepps20

The Cavs should offer 5 homeless dudes the starting positions on their team.
roll.gif
roll.gif

This was the funniest thread I seen in S&T for a minute, til fatherless and bittersweet ran through with that buzzkillington.

I need to find this game.
laugh.gif

This was the funniest thread I seen in S&T for a minute, til fatherless and bittersweet ran through with that buzzkillington.

I need to find this game.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by WallyHopp

Bron created the uneasiness and tension with his whole decision and caused free agency to be non existent for Cleveland. So yes. Lebron created this and he's now laughing in their face.. Lebron, Karma will come for you with a season ending injury one of these years and then we'll see who's laughing.
The Cavs created this by surrounding Lebron with bums. The karma Lebron should be getting is championships, not an injury. After all, he wasted all those years in Cleveland when he could've tried winning a championship for another team/city.

Bron created the uneasiness and tension with his whole decision and caused free agency to be non existent for Cleveland. So yes. Lebron created this and he's now laughing in their face.. Lebron, Karma will come for you with a season ending injury one of these years and then we'll see who's laughing.
The Cavs created this by surrounding Lebron with bums. The karma Lebron should be getting is championships, not an injury. After all, he wasted all those years in Cleveland when he could've tried winning a championship for another team/city.

Originally Posted by Rolaholic

Originally Posted by Nermindee

SMH at lebrons tweet

"Crazy. Karma is a b****.. Gets you every time. Its not good to wish bad on anybody. God sees everything!"

can some1 tell him the cavs were ridiculously undermanned?
cant stand this mans ego... I guess he is the one that cant let it go... needs to be slapped for mentioning God like God is on his side or something.
eyes.gif

indifferent.gif

Even if they were undermanned this is still the NBA. You're supposed to show up and play. These dudes played with NO emotion or heart,they just wanted to get it over quick.They haven't showed up all year.
30t6p3b.gif
at using that as an excuse for that sad excuse of a team not showing up. This isn't the first time they've been dismantled this season,it's just the worst. Were they undermanned all those other games? Do they have the worst record in the league because of injuries huh?
laugh.gif
prime example of reading something and taking it out of context...
roll.gif
what? you seem angry about something... lol @ you trying to explain to me how much the cavs suck when I can care less if they got beat down by a hundred or lose by a buzzer beater, the point I was trying to show was that lebron is an idiot. And if you still dont get it, then you should just go to the corner and think about it a little harder.
laugh.gif
I'm not angry about anything. If you could care less about the Cavs being beat down why did you comment on this thread which is specifically about the Cavs getting beat down?
laugh.gif
I'm just asking how is he an idiot for mentioning God in a tweet when most Christians in this world always mention God,do they think he's on their side or something too?
eyes.gif
and all he said was "God sees everything"
i think he's saying he's an idiot because he contradicts himself.  he says "karma's a b****" then right after says "God sees everything"

SMH at lebrons tweet

"Crazy. Karma is a b****.. Gets you every time. Its not good to wish bad on anybody. God sees everything!"

can some1 tell him the cavs were ridiculously undermanned?
cant stand this mans ego... I guess he is the one that cant let it go... needs to be slapped for mentioning God like God is on his side or something.
eyes.gif

indifferent.gif

Even if they were undermanned this is still the NBA. You're supposed to show up and play. These dudes played with NO emotion or heart,they just wanted to get it over quick.They haven't showed up all year.
30t6p3b.gif
at using that as an excuse for that sad excuse of a team not showing up. This isn't the first time they've been dismantled this season,it's just the worst. Were they undermanned all those other games? Do they have the worst record in the league because of injuries huh?
laugh.gif
prime example of reading something and taking it out of context...
roll.gif
what? you seem angry about something... lol @ you trying to explain to me how much the cavs suck when I can care less if they got beat down by a hundred or lose by a buzzer beater, the point I was trying to show was that lebron is an idiot. And if you still dont get it, then you should just go to the corner and think about it a little harder.
laugh.gif
I'm not angry about anything. If you could care less about the Cavs being beat down why did you comment on this thread which is specifically about the Cavs getting beat down?
laugh.gif
I'm just asking how is he an idiot for mentioning God in a tweet when most Christians in this world always mention God,do they think he's on their side or something too?
eyes.gif
and all he said was "God sees everything"
i think he's saying he's an idiot because he contradicts himself.  he says "karma's a b****" then right after says "God sees everything"

20mill to sit on his ##% all year in Miami??

yeah son will really be losing
30t6p3b.gif

20mill to sit on his ##% all year in Miami??

yeah son will really be losing
30t6p3b.gif

indifferent.gif

indifferent.gif

Read page one of this thread.

Their Owner's a clown,they're players are a bunch of scrubs and there fans are idiot(no offense to you Cavs fans on here,talking about the idiots you see on TV burning jerseys and !@+!)

How do you use the same word in the same context three times, but spell it differently all 3 times?

And the Cavs are trash. LeBron is that dude.

Their Owner's a clown,they're players are a bunch of scrubs and there fans are idiot(no offense to you Cavs fans on here,talking about the idiots you see on TV burning jerseys and !@+!)

How do you use the same word in the same context three times, but spell it differently all 3 times?

i find it funny how 95 percent of the people in this thread last year were getting chubbies when they heard the news that the cavs traded for antwan jamison. The year before that they were stoked that they got mo williams.

I also find it funny that everybody wasnt calling these dudes bums when they raped the lakers last christmas and were saying that the cavs were the team to beat.

hell even dudes wasnt too keen on trading jj hickson for amare and that they prefered jamison or troy murphy instead.

does anybody remember the best bench in the nba thread last year????? i sure do.

NOW everybody is giving the cavs the sack lunch and are on the lebron miami heat bandwagon...

gotta love niketalk sports forum.

land of the hypocrites and bandwagoners.

also hate to break it to you guys but lebron is no longer the villain

i find it funny how 95 percent of the people in this thread last year were getting chubbies when they heard the news that the cavs traded for antwan jamison. The year before that they were stoked that they got mo williams.

I also find it funny that everybody wasnt calling these dudes bums when they raped the lakers last christmas and were saying that the cavs were the team to beat.

hell even dudes wasnt too keen on trading jj hickson for amare and that they prefered jamison or troy murphy instead.

does anybody remember the best bench in the nba thread last year????? i sure do.

NOW everybody is giving the cavs the sack lunch and are on the lebron miami heat bandwagon...

gotta love niketalk sports forum.

land of the hypocrites and bandwagoners.

also hate to break it to you guys but lebron is no longer the villain

Originally Posted by Cole World 22

roll.gif

Well the guy is a Heat AND Celtics fan. Obviously good sense comes at a premium these days.

Dude was calling other people idiots. Irony. 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Cole World 22

roll.gif

Well the guy is a Heat AND Celtics fan. Obviously good sense comes at a premium these days.

Dude was calling other people idiots. Irony. 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Just bLAzed

and with all the negative feedback about Brons tweet,did anyone bother posting the positive thing he said about his former coach?

Ok Coach Brown. Looking good on NBA Fast Break. U look much better on the sidelines though. Great coach, great man. He'll be back! about 2 hours ago via ÜberTwitter Retweeted by 100+ people

KingJames

LeBron James

Spoelstra must be sweating buckets right now
nerd.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
Didn't notice that
laugh.gif

Spoelstra is gonna stay the whole year though and if he doesn't it'd be more likely that Riley would take over than Brown

laugh.gif
roll.gif
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by Just bLAzed

and with all the negative feedback about Brons tweet,did anyone bother posting the positive thing he said about his former coach?

Ok Coach Brown. Looking good on NBA Fast Break. U look much better on the sidelines though. Great coach, great man. He'll be back! about 2 hours ago via ÜberTwitter Retweeted by 100+ people

KingJames

LeBron James

Spoelstra must be sweating buckets right now
nerd.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
Didn't notice that
laugh.gif

Spoelstra is gonna stay the whole year though and if he doesn't it'd be more likely that Riley would take over than Brown

laugh.gif
roll.gif
indifferent.gif

roll.gif

cant do much else anymore.  its laughable.  someone call ricky D up, he would be an upgrade.  get ricky, darius and trajon langdon.  lets do it!

roll.gif

cant do much else anymore.  its laughable.  someone call ricky D up, he would be an upgrade.  get ricky, darius and trajon langdon.  lets do it!

Back
Top Bottom