Are the N.E.R.D. albums any good?

nerd.gif
I think I've seen some people say that they were. I might possiblycop both soon, and was just wondering. I got Clones, but that %!#+ don't really count I guess.

the european version of "in search of" < regular released version of in search of
You really need both. Like that Rockstar for instance the electronic one sounds like trash compared to the live.

Originally Posted by WE GET MONEY

Fantastic

Give the second one time though, you won't like it on the first few listens

This is true. I love In Search Of from my first listen in like 2000 but when I heard Fly or Die ... I only liked a handful of songs. Over time it grew onme. Now I like every song.

Fly or Die was atrocious lyrically, but it's a fun album to listen to, just for the music.

Word, my 2 fav CDs in my collection. I can listen to any track at any time and never get tired. I suggest when you are copping in search of, you are probablygoing to get the acoustic version because the digital one is kinda rare. Depending on where you cop of course. But you should get both versions, only realdifference is that the digital version has skits and such, and the beats...aren't acoustic. But the acousti version just sound beautiful...if you are ableto, try listening to Digital first, than acoustic if you get both. Fly or Die is just fire...I remember I had it for a month, and I didn't even realize ithad hidden tracks on it until I was just letting it play on my xbox one day while cleaning. But yeah, both CDs are great, this is where The Neptunes are reallyat home at.

All three discs are wonderful. (Both versions of In Search Of and Fly Or Die.

You might also dig Kenna's stuff, it sounds somewhat similar to N.E.R.D. stuff.

Lol, ISO is heat...some probably don't like them at first, but they will grow on you, and then just bond with you.

Step your game up b
smh.gif
laugh.gif

Nah, but forreal tho, cop both albums, both are personal classics, if you have no boundaries to your music tastes, you should find that both are incredible.

Back
Top Bottom