are they ever goin to restock on the freshwater griffeys

Ok I ordered another pair, everything was good. Total was $119.

Then when I get my confirmation email, it AGAIN says that the total s $147.

%%$.

Can you guys check your confirmation email to see the total?
nerd.gif

hesitated ONCE and lost out on retail... not this time

thanks!

breaks like this happen rarely. Take advantage
eek.gif

I called ebay, item is NON DISCOUNTABLE in the system, call and place your order so they can do it manually!!

Edit: My total was $130.09 (NY tax and shipping coupon couldn't be combined)

Also, they won't charge you till the sneakers ship.

Originally Posted by RL Treyce

I called ebay, item is NON DISCOUNTABLE in the system, call and place your order so they can do it manually!!

Worked fine for me online earlier this morning with the discount code

spoke to "Randy" on eastbay says they r not included....got a hold of a manager and she says they are NOT INCLUDED even though online the discountsare working

well mine kinda worked.

the discount showed up on the order page on eastbay.com after it processed.

But through EMAIL the amount was not discounted.

and upon checking out my account via eastbay.com, it shows no discount. but does say: NOTE: The order subtotal shownabove may not reflect all discounts and credits that were applied to this order.

No go for me at retail
laugh.gif
. order likely cancelled.

Originally Posted by WallyHopp

well mine kinda worked.

the discount showed up on the order page on eastbay.com after it processed.

But through EMAIL the amount was not discounted.

and upon checking out my account via eastbay.com, it shows no discount. but does say: NOTE: The order subtotal shown above may not reflect all discounts and credits that were applied to this order.

No go for me at retail
laugh.gif
. order likely cancelled.

yeah they said they would call me back within 48 hours. This seems to always happen with these clowns
mad.gif
They notice a hot shoe, then decide to not include it

^did you ask to cancel your order? I read on a eastbay faq page that:

Can I change or cancel an order?
When an order is sent to us from our site, we are generally unable to change or cancel your order. The order is automatically processed as soon as you press "Place Order." You may contact us if you wish to make a change. However, due to the above, we cannot guarantee your order will be changed. If you need to change/exchange or return an item that you ordered in error, please return it to us as soon as you receive it. If you want to add an item to a recently placed order, please place a new order.

im guessing a preorder is different. we shall see.. I feel lied to.. $28 was applied just fine on the eastbay order page. then right after, its as if it neverwent through.

edit: order canceled. what a mess.. everyone check their email
laugh.gif
. eastbay pulling a fastone. you wont know if that coupon code worked until you are charged more than likely

Thinking about pulling the trigger on eastbay....Anyone knows if any other sites are going to restock with discount codes?
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Magic1978

Originally Posted by RL Treyce

stop ordering ONLINE and CALL

Originally Posted by chillainvillain

Update:
Called and got the total to be $119.48.
pimp.gif
x1000
what did you say,
I don't want to get my order cancelled

just got told no discount even after speaking to a supervisor
I'll probably call back anyway
laugh.gif

The item is excluded from discounts. If you placed your order where the discount was given but your order confirmation doesn't show the discount, please pmme your order number and I can verify what total you were given at check out on our website. If you were given the discount, I can make an adjustment since ourwebsite did not state at one time it was excluded and it's only fair to honor it. If you do pm me, please be sure to state griffeys in the subject line soI know what you are referring to.

Edit: If you placed your order and your order confirmation shows you received a discount, that won't be changed. If you would like for me to verify, youmay provide me your order number through pm so I can check for you as well.

^well just so you know, I think order # and email is the only thing I'm willing to give out online.

just advising others to be safe
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by Cicero Avenue Dopeman

damn we got a EastBay rep now?
laugh.gif

I know right. Now we need a non lurking member of JB to listen to peoples complaints.

suprized so many people slept on this shoe when they dropped. They were everywhere for like a month and then slowly disappeared. Still got my 2 pairs in thestash. I hope they don't get restocked tho.

Back
Top Bottom