are they ever goin to restock on the freshwater griffeys

local footaction had these in NC.......footlocker got the Volts
pimp.gif
.....got a pair of freshwaters on saturday.....might get the volts this week....dont know yet

*Baltimore* Footaction in Mondawmin restocked these yesterday. Picked up my size 11.

damn footlocker.com are now backordred,,,cant really complain though getting for $114 shipped

champs has them right now FSR, not sure if posted...just trying to lend a helping hand if i get a late pass o wells.

Just heard the footaction in my area is getting a 36 pair restock sometime this week or early next week. They will be retail price, just a heads up for anyone in upstate or central new york.

Aye Air Max has Nike done this before in the past? With this and the egg foams re-releasing with new production dates, I dont think ive seen re-issues happen this quickly.  I would include the HOH Pearl Foams, but that seems to be an entirely diff SKU... (but that could be counted as well.... ) 
Come to think of it, i guess am90 infrareds and neon 95's could be grouped into this category as well... 

Originally Posted by snyxstudio

Aye Air Max has Nike done this before in the past? With this and the egg foams re-releasing with new production dates, I dont think ive seen re-issues happen this quickly.  I would include the HOH Pearl Foams, but that seems to be an entirely diff SKU... (but that could be counted as well.... ) 
Come to think of it, i guess am90 infrareds and neon 95's could be grouped into this category as well... 

nikes tryin to help out retailers with these "re-productions" of shoes that sold well or very quick......

Originally Posted by geokat24

damn footlocker.com are now backordred,,,cant really complain though getting for $114 shipped
How did you get it for that price? Help a member out.

Originally Posted by vcof2005

Originally Posted by geokat24

How did you get it for that price? Help a member out.

first week they came out for backorder, discounts were accepted...than they caught on and excluded any discounts...
smh.gif

and peeps are using there $25 gift card

Back
Top Bottom