Are U too cool for an umbrella?

Originally Posted by AZwildcats

Honestly I'd rather get wet then use one. My logic is stupid but I will not use oneI put it in the same category as manicures, coin purses, gloves, scarves and other items I deem feminine. May not make sense and even saying it out loud to myself doesn't make sense, but that's the way it is for me

Wow, now gloves are feminine?  Like others have already said, only on NT.  If it's pouring rain out, and I have a ways to walk, I'm using an umbrella.  If it's freezing outside, and I have to be out in it for a while, I'm definitely wearing gloves...and maybe a scarf depending on how cold it is.  I'd much rather be warm/dry/comfortable and have a couple random dudes on NT think it's "feminine," than try to look cool (according to some) and be cold/wet/miserable.

Peace,
     J

Originally Posted by GrimlocK

If I know it's gonna rain i'm gonna take my umbrella.

why would you want to get wet just to uphold an idiotic sentiment that it's unmanly to hold an umbrella....yet some of you would act like simps and hold your girls pink umbrella in public?

For real. Of all the things people would judge on a man, I doubt it is his umbrella.

Originally Posted by frostythepoptart

Umbrellas are for everyone. Boys wear hoodys.
Fixed. Seriously, when did everyone become so damn insecure. I got my Nike golf umbrella (still rockin' the swoosh 
laugh.gif
), don't need to be catching that AMMONIA!  

Originally Posted by Regal Black

Originally Posted by blacklion23

30t6p3b.gif
at some you dudes saying a umbrella is feminine.
Only in NT
This.  This is literally the first time i've seen anyone say that umbrellas are feminine.  You dudes are weird.

too cool for one in high school
In college, if it rained I didn't go to class
laugh.gif

now that I work I keep one in the car and use it of its more than a drizzle

I just think its an additional accessory you don't need. If its gonna rain outside, dont yall have jackets? I just hate carrying around an umbrella just because it might rain, then if you do once you get to ur destination, its all wet and stuff, u gotta get one of those plastic bag umbrella condoms they have at the lobby of office buildings, and carry that around...I just feel like an umbrella is one of those things you dont really NEED, and if its pouring raining, ur most likely not gonna be outside just chillin during a torrential downpour anyways.

Originally Posted by heatpinoyboy

Got that XL Ikea umbrella
pimp.gif

This is exactly the type of umbrella I need.  These small umbrellas do nothing in this downtown Chicago weather.  I think I'll pick one up from Microcenter this weekend as a matter of fact.

Originally Posted by Vendetta

If you use an umbrella in the Pacific NW then you must not be from the Pacific NW lol

This is kind of true
laugh.gif
. I usually don't see people with umbrellas unless it's crazy pouring but even then I still see people walking like it's nothing.

I use one when the situation calls for one.

Back
Top Bottom