Are you aggressive or passive when it comes to getting at females ?

Both have their pros and cons it all depends on the female, being aggressive your putting the ball in her court, your either coming off as thirst or a dude that knows what he wants and is upfront

Being passive, girls think your a player, got other women etc, or they want you more because your not trying too hard like the other dudes

stupid passive, they'll be dropping mad hints but i'm too dumb enough to pick them up. they eventually move on 
frown.gif

Used to be passive which i liked as it was safer and took less effort. I realized aggressive works better for me tho because 1) I wanna do the choosing 2) I don't like having a chick more aggressive than me

AGGRESSIVE.

Women want men with enough confidence to approach. The F a B looks like approaching a dude... I go in. Period.

Last edited:
You will never get your wife being passive.

Never be thirsty but if you see something you want shoot your shot.

Yeah strictly yambs in aggressive

Relationship I'm passive

Each chick is different though

No wonder y'all yambless. I goes and gets mine. A lot of women prefer a confident man. Men are supposed to approach women not saying I don't get approached by women but that's a turn off for me. Makes em look desperate. IMO

Last edited:
Passive. If I was ugly id be screwed. I don't kick game or gas any chick up. Women I've been with got at me. Most I'll do is make eye contact/smile.....the rest on her.

I'm aggressive until they show interest and then I become super passive.
It's hilarious how well it has not worked out for me.
It's like once I know a chick wants it I just lose interest in her.

I remember my boy telling me how he likes the "thrill" of getting at chicks but once it's done, he loses all interest lol.

Its better when you don't care !! they like that sh*t :smokin :smokin .. nd if they don't, who cares.. not you lmaoooooo win /win :smokin
Even when they say that they don't, they really do. Ignore a chick and it makes you that much more interesting.

Last edited:
Passive-aggressive. The most passive you are, the more the girl is willing to get your attention. Once she opens up, then you go in for the kill 
pimp.gif

They usually come to me. I got no game some biddys just understand my story...it all starts wit kissin, den top, den clapping dem cheeks. Every single time

But...I would like a healthy relationship...I never really cuffed nobody except a couple girls that were bat **** crazy

Passive, unless they show definite interest, then I'll be aggressive since there is a good chance of success.

How did I know most of the responses will be passive?

Most chicks won't make the first move imo. If you like a chick go talk to her. It's not a big deal. What's the worst that could happen?

Back
Top Bottom