Are you aggressive or passive when it comes to getting at females ?

How is it putting it on a pedestal to be a little aggressive?

That's not what I said. Being aggressive doesn't mean you're putting it on the pedestal. I was referring to dudes out here that have the notion that some chicks are out of their league or unattainable.

damb... it seems like if you're not just sitting back and catching yambs of your own vibe, you're being thirsty and hounding the yambs..

some of yall would be extremely surprised to how far a little initiative would get you...

i understand you wanted to not reveal too much to the yambs, coming off too involved...

but there's a point where she looks around at a room of 19 dudes all being passive... the one cat that comes up and says "hey. i'm fontaine. what's your name"... she'll have interest off the bat...

if you're having struggles in the yamb department... or feel that you want to have a more thorough roster...

or even if you want better looking women... you gotta start opening up your mouth... b/c a large LARGE majority of these chicks thats feeling you wont eem give you a sign besides an extra glance your way.

Ricky if you've scoped the scene and see a bad one that hasn't been approached for a minute and you go introduce yourself that's a good mix between aggressive and passive.

Too aggressive would have been all over her right when she walked in and too passive would have waited too long for the perfect moment

Ricky if you've scoped the scene and see a bad one that hasn't been approached for a minute and you go introduce yourself that's a good mix between aggressive and passive.

Too aggressive would have been all over her right when she walked in and too passive would have waited too long for the perfect moment
tis true...

i think the scale for the fellas should tip a little more towards aggression though... slightly.

seems like 80% of the guys in this thread alone are passive... just imagine if you spread that in the club, grocery store, or social gathering of some sort...

nothing wrong with going up and saying "hi, whats your name? "

Last edited:
it depends , when you meet them at FIRST you have to be passive, just to wheel them in. what i mean by passive is call them every now and then just to show them ur intrested and take them out and treat them like a firend after a couple of dates hopefully she will give it up and then you go extrememly passive by rarely calling and then hopefully she might turn agressive. 

My definition of aggressive would be when the person isn't feeling you, yet you continue to pursue. Passive would be you not doing anything literally. You just stand still in hopes of someone else take initiative, which my experience doesn't work often. Saying hi and introducing isn't aggressive or even passive aggressive. It's interaction with another human. It's not chasing either.

Op here

Passive = waiting for cues, just saying hello how are you doing but nit asking for number,not going off the kill etc
Maybe seeing a chick at the gym multiple times and just saying hello then wait so more times before chafing her up

Aggressive= just walking up and asking for the persons number with out them giving any Incline that they are interested " hey ma what's good" "hey how you doing can I get your number/take you out"

I don't get at them they get at me

Passive.. Don't want to come off as thirsty..

Passive most of the time. Rarely aggressive.

Lost girls bc of it, gained girls bc of it.

Super passive. I'm more likely to ask a question in class than to ask the girl next to me to explain it.

All of those.

Females are strange cause you don't wanna be too passive or passive for an extended period of time because women crave attention. Whoever gives them attention is most likely gonna get a nut. At the same time, thirstyness doesn't attract any woman either. It's tough fellas.

I'm extremely passive, last night was perfect example of that
mean.gif
Most the P I've acquired in my life I feel like I've stumbled upon. If I were ugly or short (no offense), I'd probably get no bitties
laugh.gif
used to be that way until this summer

got hammered one night, gave -10 dambs and ended with success

granted i was like freakin 4-54 from the field, but like i said, couldnt care less

Back
Top Bottom