Are you aggressive or passive when it comes to getting at females ?

passive aggressive.......most of the time I am passive, unless there is an opportune time to get at the chick without too many c-blockers, then I am much more aggressive.....but I'm picky anyway, has to be a chick that fits my standards, definitely not most hood rats.
laugh.gif
Pretty much this. I'm never out here tripping over these chicks. But when I get lane I take it to the hole without hesitation. I'm especially passive now that I'm "bait" as my DMV heads would say lol. When you find yourself in a position of power you should conduct yourself as such. Being a single black male with no kids and a professional career living in NYC will open all the doors you need opened, as far as females go. I let them sort themselves out and just pick from the ones that know what time it is.

passive aggressive.......most of the time I am passive, unless there is an opportune time to get at the chick without too many c-blockers, then I am much more aggressive.....but I'm picky anyway, has to be a chick that fits my standards, definitely not most hood rats. :lol:
Pretty much this. I'm never out here tripping over these chicks. But when I get lane I take it to the hole without hesitation. I'm especially passive now that I'm "bait" as my DMV heads would say lol. When you find yourself in a position of power you should conduct yourself as such. Being a single black male with no kids and a professional career living in NYC will open all the doors you need opened, as far as females go. I let them sort themselves out and just pick from the ones that know what time it is.

:lol: Ahh so that's what bait is. I'm passive, aggressive when i'm just ******g around. I notice super ugly cats are super aggressive and thirsty, they do get it eventually though. Ain't got time for all that work.

Ya'll have your own defintions in here. Call it passive game vs aggressive game, makes more sense. OP does say getting at females though, so it does imply confidence isn't an issue there.

Last edited:
At the end of the day though it's about balance and what works for you. Either way be confident about it.

Very aggressive, I don't seem thirsty or pushy, but most girls actually are not about that life

Main benefit of being so aggressive, the ones who respond well be goin

I think a lot of men just don't get it. A woman has to invite you to pursue her. You just can't believe you have "game" and then you give her the eye and she'll drop her panties wherever she's standing. Also you can't plan for it either, by trying to slither your way in.

Women know within, 10 secs whether or not she's going to sleep with you. ALL WOMEN, there's no exception. What you have to come to realize is her mind works not much different than ours. Only difference is unlike women who don't approach us, men approach her 100+ times a day, you're not the exception, it's like being at the grocery store in the produce aisle. Some days she's in the mood for lettuce, some days, papaya, some days she skips the produce and get's some chocolate candy or meat that isn't good for her.

Your power lies in knowing your position, knowing your target range, knowing what type of gun you're holding. Can you hit that target from this range? Can your knock the target down with your caliber of weapon? These are the type of questions you should ask yourself (metaphorically). 

Then, it's not a matter of being aggressive or passive, because both of those are fruitless when approaching women. 

Heterosexual women WANT a man, it's all about working on being the most eligible choice in your group, more importantly knowing what group you belong to. The rest is easy, you can literally pick and choose.

I used to be passive, then I let the wrong one pass.

You're a man, gotta show some aggression. Women like to be "taken" so to speak(no rape).

I think a lot of men just don't get it. A woman has to invite you to pursue her. You just can't believe you have "game" and then you give her the eye and she'll drop her panties wherever she's standing. Also you can't plan for it either, by trying to slither your way in.

Women know within, 10 secs whether or not she's going to sleep with you. ALL WOMEN, there's no exception. What you have to come to realize is her mind works not much different than ours. Only difference is unlike women who don't approach us, men approach her 100+ times a day, you're not the exception, it's like being at the grocery store in the produce aisle. Some days she's in the mood for lettuce, some days, papaya, some days she skips the produce and get's some chocolate candy or meat that isn't good for her.

Your power lies in knowing your position, knowing your target range, knowing what type of gun you're holding. Can you hit that target from this range? Can your knock the target down with your caliber of weapon? These are the type of questions you should ask yourself (metaphorically). 

Then, it's not a matter of being aggressive or passive, because both of those are fruitless when approaching women. 

Heterosexual women WANT a man, it's all about working on being the most eligible choice in your group, more importantly knowing what group you belong to. The rest is easy, you can literally pick and choose.

This.

Ninjas just be chillin mayne :pimp:

Come on now, this IS NT. Lettuce be cereal, most of y'all scared.

I have to say Nomad has a point, doe. You do have to be invited. Once you're invited, then you show the aggression. I

How did I know most of the responses will be passive?

Most chicks won't make the first move imo. If you like a chick go talk to her. It's not a big deal. What's the worst that could happen?
Speak for yourself chicks make the first move a lot it's just not like how a dude would usually. Honestly just pay attention to a chick and the stuff she does when your put next time you'll see what I mean. I'll agree chicks usually don't do it like us though. I've had many chicks and I'm pretty sure others have too hit you with the dumb questions, sit next to you for no reason, talking loud so you'll say something, etc happen to them or somebody they've been with.

Passive. These ******* come and go. I never understood aggressively trying to get females. Let em come to you.

Neither.. I Just chase money.. thats when it gets too easy.. i'm 24.. I know by now if a ***** is gonna let me hit or not

Last edited:
And spend your entire young adult life jacking off all the time... No thanks.

:lol: if I were to fap, you can bet your bottom dollar it wouldn't be out if necessity. I'm not about to start talking about how much vag I do or do not get because it's pointless if you don't know me in real life. Dudes asked what approach we took. Well mines is the passive approach. And it works wonders for me. I drop subtle hints. Play the side, and wait for the girl to come to me. Once she comes my way, I've already won and it's only a matter of time before she's calling the lord's name in vain. The broads I attract are perplexed by the fact that, while I acknowledge how good they look, I never chase em. The dudes that chase tend to chase them in my direction. I'm cool with that. 65% of the time it works every time :lol:

Speak for yourself chicks make the first move a lot it's just not like how a dude would usually. Honestly just pay attention to a chick and the stuff she does when your out next time you'll see what I mean.

This. These females aren't out here on some "hey papi, can I take you out some time?" steeze. But they make advances. I've gotten so good at interpreting their body language that out of the past few group outings I was on with females I'd never met before, I was able to figure out which one was interested, and which one would let me hit if I made a move. I use that to my advantage, plant my bug in her ear and, like I said, wait for them to come to me.

Back
Top Bottom