Are you aggressive or passive when it comes to getting at females ?

Passive for sure lol. You can't scare a *****. Though women love to feel intimidated works like a charm if correct methods are applied. Talking highly of yourself is always a game winner regardless just always stand your ground so to speak. Be aggressive wit new pootang cause... **** there feelings it's about me!

A lot if guys delude themselves into thinking that way. Putting the ***** on a pedestal. But if you think you gotta be the aggressor, play on, player. :lol:

[quote name="a blinkin"url="/t/567380/are-you-aggressive-or-passive-when-it-comes-to-getting-at-females/60#post_18588722"]A lot if guys delude themselves into thinking that way. Putting the ***** on a pedestal. But if you think you gotta be the aggressor, play on, player. :lol:[/quote]

So, when you're over a chicks house on the couch, they jump your bones?

Passive here. I will flirt with women but never blatant and direct. For example, I would never walk up to a girl and say "I find you attractive......" I have a lot of friends that do and that works for them sometimes.

However, to the guys that get hit on by girls, does that sometimes turn you off? For me it does. I like to feel like the alpha in any relationship, so when I women approaches me it sort of immasculates me. Conquering the P is always gratifying, so when the P pursues you I get a weird turn off feeling. 

This. These females aren't out here on some "hey papi, can I take you out some time?" steeze. But they make advances. I've gotten so good at interpreting their body language that out of the past few group outings I was on with females I'd never met before, I was able to figure out which one was interested, and which one would let me hit if I made a move. I use that to my advantage, plant my bug in her ear and, like I said, wait for them to come to me.
This. 

In high school and maybe college women will sometimes blatantly hit on a guy. 

Now that I'm 28 things change. Older women no longer do that. They do still have the same urges as they did when they were younger, but they will do different things. They will, "drop a hankerchif and wait for you to pick it up...." type of thing. Basically, she will put herself in a position for a man to pursue her if that makes sense. You have to be able to read body language. 

Passive

Married now, but when I was single waaay to passive. Always that simp that never caught on when a girl was light weight flirting. One thing that ALWAYS worked for me was "it's in the eyes, chico. "
Once you get the right eye contact, you KNOW its time to pounce.

So, when you're over a chicks house on the couch, they jump your bones?

I think my response was more geared toward the title of the thread where I presumed the op was asking how we approach the females.

But. If I made it to a chick's house, then it's pretty much game over. We both know what inviting someone over could lead to. Once you're over there, get a feel of the situation, and gauge your best course of action. If she seems like she legit just wants to chill, just chill with her. The panties will end up on the floor one day. If she's giving of the "why are we wasting time talking when we both know I'm dtf" vibe, then you gotta make the first move, I do this aggressively, to clap the cheeks. But it's like I said, you've gotta know how to interpret their body language.

I think a lot of men just don't get it. A woman has to invite you to pursue her. You just can't believe you have "game" and then you give her the eye and she'll drop her panties wherever she's standing. Also you can't plan for it either, by trying to slither your way in.

Women know within, 10 secs whether or not she's going to sleep with you. ALL WOMEN, there's no exception. What you have to come to realize is her mind works not much different than ours. Only difference is unlike women who don't approach us, men approach her 100+ times a day, you're not the exception, it's like being at the grocery store in the produce aisle. Some days she's in the mood for lettuce, some days, papaya, some days she skips the produce and get's some chocolate candy or meat that isn't good for her.

Your power lies in knowing your position, knowing your target range, knowing what type of gun you're holding. Can you hit that target from this range? Can your knock the target down with your caliber of weapon? These are the type of questions you should ask yourself (metaphorically). 

Then, it's not a matter of being aggressive or passive, because both of those are fruitless when approaching women. 

Heterosexual women WANT a man, it's all about working on being the most eligible choice in your group, more importantly knowing what group you belong to. The rest is easy, you can literally pick and choose.
repped, even tho i already knew that ****

i enjoyed reading it

How did I know most of the responses will be passive?

Most chicks won't make the first move imo. If you like a chick go talk to her. It's not a big deal. What's the worst that could happen?

This assumes that someone is only passive out of fear. It could be part of someone's personality.

Passive but great at reading signs and knowing when to go for the kill

I'm never that dude that is hollering at everything that moves but I'm not that dude that tries too hard to be laid-back/chill and never ever approaches

When in doubt I'm more likely to chill though

I'm handsome doe so a lot approach me :D :smokin :lol:

A lot if guys delude themselves into thinking that way. Putting the ***** on a pedestal. But if you think you gotta be the aggressor, play on, player. :lol:

How is it putting it on a pedestal to be a little aggressive?

How is it putting it on a pedestal to be a little aggressive?

Super passive. I'm more likely to ask a question in class than to ask the girl next to me to explain it.
Passive most of the time. Rarely aggressive.

Lost girls bc of it, gained girls bc of it.
stupid passive, they'll be dropping mad hints but i'm too dumb enough to pick them up. they eventually move on
frown.gif

I used to be so shy/"passive" I missed on many opportunities
Come on now, this IS NT. Lettuce be cereal, most of y'all scared.
I

All of this rolled into one. I'm learning from my mistakes though. Had this mad cute girl on my ****, even rubbed on my in class and I still dropped the ball.

Looking at the TAY I see a lot of dudes worrying about the next dude and how he gets at a chick.I for one am passive.

This isn't about thirst, it's just about the way you try to get at most if your females.

I sometimes talk to random chicks and go hard, but for the most part I like to wait and see before I attack. Check your vibe before I approach.

You?
haven't read the rest of the thread yet.  i'm either out lookin or no dambs given.  if i'm out lookin, i'm aggressive.  life's too short to hem and haw around.  i go up, introduce myself and let em know i feel a certain kinda way.  they reciprocate or show interest, digits are had and sometimes we go kick it somewhere.  sometimes her friends get in the way but *shrug*.  other times she's not feelin it, that's okay too.  no time in this world to go soft at females anymore.  

back in the day you could scope out a table for awhile; feel things out.  make a strategy like.  but nowadays, chicks is too grimy and dudes is SO thirsty that you gotta just make your play while you have time.  no lie, scoped this chick at some bar a couple of my friends wanted to try.  saw the hostess, spit mad game at shorty ALLLL night; she wasn't having it because she said she had a boyfriend.  end of her shift when i'm sittin at the table with my friends, she comes over for a hug, slips me the digits and makes sure i'm gonna call.  way back when, the boyfriend word woulda made me back off.  now?  just makes me go harder. 

aggressive srs you just gotta know how to do it right

passive gets you in the friendzone

I'm passive aggressive lol. You could say I'm the leopard of the dating world. I play it cool then... BAM!!! Before you know it, I'm sneaking out the window while she's sleep....

I hope this doesn't get misread lol. I'm invited in...

Back
Top Bottom