Are you tired of the space jams too ?

Originally Posted by DR813

Yeah and I don't even have them. everytime I see them on ebay, I get upset cuz there always set at some crazy high price. I don't understand how they sold out in my area so quickly when they first came out, and I haven't seen not one person with them on yet except for a little kid. when I go to school, I don't see nobody with them on. I have yet to see them in person( I'm dead serious). I only seen pics online. I still want them though. I will get them. They will be mine.....someday
laugh.gif

thats exactly what happened to me, because finish line couldnt complete the deal

didnt buy em... got disappointed in cdp 11z... quality is soooooo poooorr.. and no cushion at all... sad to see my fav jordans become a uncomfy, cheaply made, hypebeast shoe

Still haven't worn mine out and haven't really seen many people with them on either. It's not a big deal to me even if they were.

i see them every so often in the streets it depends where im out
but no im not sick of them i love them i wear my pair atleast 2-3 times a month

No, Im not "tried" of them because I don't know what that means.

JK

I'm not tired of them. I have yet to rock my first pair. Im waiting for better weather and the perfect time here in the Chi.
smile.gif

It's nice to see people rock a shoe I like and see it being appreciated the way I do. Too many people? Remember the limited BS didn't start till about 2004. Back in 2000 it was just like this when the XI's released and everyone rocked the +@#+ out of they're pairs on a weekly basis. Due to shoe rotation I've brought mine out mabye 4 times...not really saving them for anything special....but they are always my go to shoe when I can't decide what kicks are best for a 1st impression (dates, trips) cause I KNOW they look good without being extra loud. 
EDIT* LADIES LOVE THE JAM 
devil.gif

Like allen said, just grow up.
They're shoes, if you get tired of seeing people with shoes you own, your collecting sneakers for the wrong reason.

Its not like its a new shoe, they've been on and off people's feet for the past 10 years.

Yall need to tell me which different city yall stay in,cause in my area/city these are like a bible to sneakerheads,hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha,its so serious with sneakerheads that i know personally,that if you ask them about the space jam 11,s,they will mug you,with that look like you allready know there in my closet in a safe place,please dont say anything else about them or ill have a heart attack out of the blue,i know i few people who have them,but to be honest with you all me and people i know basically do the same thing,i wait anywhere from 3-6 years until i wear some shoes cause i hate wearing my shoes when everybody and there mommas are wearing the same shoes,ive been like this since i was little,i just hate wearing a shoe when 10 other people around me are wearing the same shoe,i like to stand out with my sneaker game,i currently just un-ds my olympics 7 and cardinal 7and,and ive un-ds a couple of retro 10,s i have,next year in 2011 i plan on un-ds all of my retro 5,s i have from the last time JB retro,d them,i do this so the shoes will last longer combined with not wearing the samething everybody else has on,so i will un-ds my space jam 11,s in the years between 2012-2015,but seriously ive only seen space jam,s twice on two different people since its been released,alot of people arent wearing there pairs around my way for some reason.

I haven't seen a single person in my area rocking them. Mine are still DS waiting to see daylight... Soon that day may come.

my pairs will be on ice with my 00's until this summer or late-may
glasses.gif

btw I'll never get sick of seeing jams 

My sj's are still DS waiting for the sunny warm weather.

But, I do see people wear them. It doesn't bother me.
But,I do wonder why people wear them when its raining real bad.

i hardly see any jays on my campus, only time ive seen jams were on this girl and they were 00's. i think ill wear mine tomorrow

I was sick of them before the released. It's nothing but HYPE. Most people sat there and bashed them before they came out then the day they came out those people were copping. I walked into my finishline at noon and said I would just see if they had them, they did so I copped. I sold them for $200 cuz Im not desperate like the resellers ( 60% of NT is hypebeasts, 30%are resellers). Don't regret it at all. I think it's funny theres people that keep them DS as if they are something special.

i guess it depends on where you live.

out here in AZ, i see ppl rockin em here and there but strangely enough, every time i see someone with em, they're always the 2001 versions.

my pair is DS as ive been waiting for safer weather to come in (i know: im in AZ where its sunny practically the whole year, but 2010 so far in my part of town, we've had some strange random weather like rainy days that never happened in Feb and march in the 3 years ive lived here)

kinda funny note about me, i never rock any J's or any heat when im on campus at arizona state university. in fact i dress down, usually wearing t-shirts and JB shorts and some beaters (2 year old air max 90s) just cuz of the super hot weather and cuz i could care less and pay attention to what anyone is wearing. idk if anyone feels same way as me? since i started college, i just don't really care how i dress at school. i mean; i don't dress like a slob but what i wear for the day on campus isn't one of my main priorities.

i usually only bust out J's when im at work (half of the time at my job i work at the mall) or if im out and about with friends

i can't wait to bust these out soon though.

Lame!
You tired of seeing others rock their sneakers whichever way they want?
How old are you?!
It's not that serious, seriously.

nope...I bought mine because I liked them and no other reason...I couldn't care less what the next man has

Back
Top Bottom