Are you tired of the space jams too ?

i would say its normal, they released not too long ago and of course you would wanna wear 'em.

why would you be tired of seeing a nice looking shoe? It's a lot better than all the fusion crap JB is producing. I'm tired of seeing AJ Is....that's fosho.

im tired of the damn price they still going for...still havent gotten a pair
frown.gif

I've only seen them a couple times. But why would anyone get tired of seeing them? I'd rather see people beat them down than have them crumble in their closet.

I have 2 pair of 01 space jams and slept on the 09's...and now when i see someone rocking the 09's...i really like the icey soles. the 01 uppers are by far better quality but something about that icey sole...I want a pair but cant fathom spending 290+ when i have two pair of 01's...

yes im tired of seeing mines sit in my closet finaly we are getting good weather so i can rock them kicks are made to be worn

Originally Posted by JordanHead21

^^^^

Don't see the point in keeping re retro's DS

I don't either, which is why I have 2 pairs. Unfortunately the northeast winters can be awful with the sporadic snow falls and such. So I plan on wearing mine on clear days this upcoming spring and summer when I can...and aside from them being re-retro's, the shoes are still a nice clean formal look, probably a reason alot of people are reluctant to just wear them all over the place like a Nike SB shoe.

Originally Posted by Spradley

one kid at my school wears his everyday. it doest stress me cause mine still DS...until the summer
THIS! lol yo this kid from my school tries so hard to rock them daily putting anything together to wear em... smh

Originally Posted by Yimoney23

I'm rocking my ds 00' retro in the summertime.
risky...i wore my pair last year for the first time and they werent so pretty at the end of the day.

i say about 200 ppl rock them every day at my school...i got two pairs of original. the retros are garbage.

Originally Posted by MartyMcFresh

Originally Posted by Spradley

one kid at my school wears his everyday. it doest stress me cause mine still DS...until the summer
THIS! lol yo this kid from my school tries so hard to rock them daily putting anything together to wear em... smh

lol when has it become a crime for someone to wear their shoes daily?
iremember back when i was in high school, i wore all my "heat" 7 days a week.

true blue iii's 01
cement iii's
2X spacejams 00'
CG XI's
Playoffs XII's
Flint XII's

they're over-hyped i think. re-retro'ing the space jams killed the glory for those who got them from the first retro. i actually give more props to those who rock the OG space jams (even with the yellow soles) than this year's release. but i am tired of those who tie up their laces like their foot can't breathe and they wear pants over them. that just sickens me. lol.

I don't get tired of seeing them, but mine are stay right where they are at home in the box. I have enough shoes that those can stay fresh and clean...

Back
Top Bottom