Arian Foster Let It Be Known That He Is A Non-Believer

college biology bro. They teach that we came from the same things apes came from. NOT that we came from apes. Hence why there are still apes. Bio teaches that we actually originated form fish. It shows how, with time lapse and conditions, that the particular fish grew limbs.

They still speak of neanderthals and homo erectus, homo habilis, but that isn't quite the ideal that is being taught outright anymore.

You understand that ALSO is contradictory to the bible right?

Last edited:
thought this was gone be good.
dude didnt even answer the question
then assumes where you are raised dictates what you believe
(yes it is a factor, but not absolute)

Last edited:
Maybe atheists are afraid because the have no backup?

Things get crazy enough in their lives, they'll find their religion.
If fear is driving your reasons for belief and is apart of your reasoning for why non-believers will eventually become believers :smh: I really want no part of something like that.

i think you misunderstood what that comment was in reference to. Faith has nothing to do with fear.
No. I wasn't talking about faith but specifically addressing that atheists will find their religion when their lives get crazy enough.

college biology bro. They teach that we came from the same things apes came from. NOT that we came from apes. Hence why there are still apes. Bio teaches that we actually originated form fish. It shows how, with time lapse and conditions, that the particular fish grew limbs.

They still speak of neanderthals and homo erectus, homo habilis, but that isn't quite the ideal that is being taught outright anymore.

You understand that ALSO is contradictory to the bible right?

dude, I'm not arguing with you guys. We're having a conversation, only fools have a conversation and completely ignore the other side. I observe science as much as the bible. Yes, science in many ways contradicts the bible. Bible says there was no evolution, and Adam was spoken from the lips of God into existence. I didnt say I believed we evolved from fish, or at all, I was simply respnding to the comment, if we didn't evolve from primates, then where. As a skilled debater and just for personal understanding, one must observe and understand both sides. The law of the land respects facts and science. I dig that. I do too. But I believe in God. I feel like I've seen miracles. A miracle is simply something that seems impossible, but happens anyways. I see those everyday.

Imagine if I used God for every answer on every test in all of my chem and bio classes lmaoo. 'What keeps plants green?' 'God b"

If fear is driving your reasons for belief and is apart of your reasoning for why non-believers will eventually become believers :smh: I really want no part of something like that.

i think you misunderstood what that comment was in reference to. Faith has nothing to do with fear.
No. I wasn't talking about faith but specifically addressing that atheists will find their religion when their lives get crazy enough.

meaning they'll find something to believe in, not necessarily God per se, but whatever God would be to them. Usually starts off 'Now I know I don't come to you, and I can understand if you don't answer, but I can really use your help' or something to that effect. People look for hope in times of peril.

Look how they slandered/treated Tim Tebow :smh: :smh: :smh: the only dude I respect in the league for being a true believer....

[quote name="OGMCMXCII"]Look how they slandered/treated Tim Tebow :smh: :smh: :smh: the only dude I respect in the league for being a true believer....[/quote]SLANDERED?!

Dude is one of the worst football players to ever be super famous... EVER.

Why do you think that is? He SURE wasn't plastered all over the place because he was good, because he wasn't.

Why was he so heralded? Because of...?

meaning they'll find something to believe in, not necessarily God per se, but whatever God would be to them. Usually starts off 'Now I know I don't come to you, and I can understand if you don't answer, but I can really use your help' or something to that effect. People look for hope in times of peril.
Like I said if you need fear to start believing in anything or for your life to be in turmoil and on hard times so you're in a state where you're not thinking clearly and need a crutch that's not something I want to even slightly be associated with. It's a sham.

dude, I'm not arguing with you guys. We're having a conversation, only fools have a conversation and completely ignore the other side. I observe science as much as the bible. Yes, science in many ways contradicts the bible. Bible says there was no evolution, and Adam was spoken from the lips of God into existence. I didnt say I believed we evolved from fish, or at all, I was simply respnding to the comment, if we didn't evolve from primates, then where. As a skilled debater and just for personal understanding, one must observe and understand both sides. The law of the land respects facts and science. I dig that. I do too. But I believe in God. I feel like I've seen miracles. A miracle is simply something that seems impossible, but happens anyways. I see those everyday.

Imagine if I used God for every answer on every test in all of my chem and bio classes lmaoo. 'What keeps plants green?' 'God b"

You also said natural disasters hit non christian parts of the world for a reason. That's beyond the point of being a ridiculous statement. For a "skilled" debater, you're not doing a very good job.

The point is you claim "all glory to God" yet don't give him credit for his work? Why is the grass green? As dumb as it may sound if you're a God fearing as you claim the answer is in fact "God b".

Last edited:
[quote name="Freeze"][quote name="Master Zik"][quote name="Freeze"]Maybe atheists are afraid because the have no backup?

Things get crazy enough in their lives, they'll find their religion.[/quote]If fear is driving your reasons for belief and is apart of your reasoning for why non-believers will eventually become believers :smh: I really want no part of something like that.[/quote]i think you misunderstood what that comment was in reference to. Faith has nothing to do with fear.[/quote]I think he understood it perfectly, the way it was originally presented.

The thing is, both of the parts I pointed out contradict each other. First you were coming from a place that states religion is based on fear and struggle, then you made a statement that religion has nothing tio do with fear.

Last edited:

Like I said if you need fear to start believing in anything or for your life to be in turmoil and on hard times so you're in a state where you're not thinking clearly and need a crutch that's not something I want to even slightly be associated with. It's a sham.

People go to prison and find God it is what it is.

There are plenty of us out here living amazing lives. Fully flourishing and prosperous. No turmoil, no struggle. We give glory to God regardless. The reasoning for finding God is less important. Finding God is all that matters. I don't care how you get there, just get there. The hurt, the weak, the sad, the broken, there's a psalm for that.

[quote name="Freeze"][quote name="PLVN"]Why?

You think that because he's atheist he doesn't want a peaceful coexistence? :lol:[/quote]No because he's athiest, he thinks they're all wrong.[/quote]The peace symbol is one of the signs in 'COEXIST'.

You think he thinks peace is wrong?

[quote name="Freeze"][quote name="Master Zik"][quote name="Freeze"]Maybe atheists are afraid because the have no backup?

If fear is driving your reasons for belief and is apart of your reasoning for why non-believers will eventually become believers :smh: I really want no part of something like that.[/quote]i think you misunderstood what that comment was in reference to. Faith has nothing to do with fear.[/quote]I think he understood it perfectly, the way it was originally presented. Both of the parts I pointed out contradict each other. First you were coming from a place that states religion is based on fear and struggle, then you made a statement that religion has nothing tio do with fear.[/quote]

no, you can't just look at my comment, without looking at the comment I was responding to. I said maybe atheists are afraid because they have no backup. The initial comment was how its rare that we see atheists speak publicly about their beliefs, probably to avoid alienating people and repercussions. That's fear. People with faith have no fear of speaking on their faith, because they believe in something higher. They believe God protects them so they can do and say what they feel. Atheists typically keep their beliefs to themselves.

[quote name="Freeze"]People with faith have no fear of speaking on their faith[/quote]Yet I keep hearing all this talk of religious people being persecuted. :lol:

[quote name="OGMCMXCII"]Look how they slandered/treated Tim Tebow :smh: :smh: :smh: the only dude I respect in the league for being a true believer....
SLANDERED?!

Dude is one of the worst football players to ever be super famous... EVER.

Why do you think that is? He SURE wasn't plastered all over the place because he was good, because he wasn't.

Why was he so heralded? Because of...?[/quote]

...his college career?

Honestly, I dont remember anyone really giving him a chance. He came out of college with so much hype, he put it out there he was a holy roller and all of a sudden he's the worst football player ever. 75 qb rating isnt THAT bad, its not HOF(even though its better than Terry Bradshaw's), but its not the worst ever.

I'm almost positive there's a God .. stop linking God to "good" .. just look at the humans that run this earth.. dog, some of the nastiest filthiest racist to exist.. i see this cycle of life not stopping anytime soon.. i wonder if god knows money exist?

Last edited:
almost positive?

what is stopping you from being 100% sure fox?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom