Arian Foster Let It Be Known That He Is A Non-Believer

I wonder what would happen If everybody who was a satanist admitted it because most of them claim Christian. People always thank god but aren't particular about what god they're thanking.

Last edited:
Arian is a clown regardless if he believed in it or not

What makes him a clown? Because he's always been one of the most honest and down to earth athletes around in awhile to me. I hope that tattoo isn't a part of your argument against him either.

It's stupid as hell that there is a thread on this btw, especially for someone that has been open about his beliefs for a long time.

That's the kind of thinking that led to my loss of faith. As if there were a god and he was that petty, I'd want nothing to do with him.

So one person's thinking led you to lose faith? Nah thats just an excuse,

We should all have the right to believe in something or not and if someone lives to make fun of or ridicule what you believe in?

That person is the Lowest scum of the earth.

Really even if someone believes in an ice cream bar is that hurting anyone?

As long as that belief is helping that person be a better man you all should embrace that. Not insult and test that man.

Not all atheists are douche bags just like not all christians are gay hating judmental jerks.

So yea more love and less peeing in peoples cheerios

People really need to sit down and READ the bible. Never mind the down right stolen fairytale stories on contradictions between fundamental elements just focus on the connection between God and man, the development of the relationship and the source/solution to all problems. You will see that the bible is nothing more than man giving itself a pat on the back for existing and the self absorbed notion that all is created strictly for us. The book has man controlling God just as much as the other way around, in fact, one could argue that man has MORE control over God than its version of God has over man. Think about that

Last edited:
Was Arian Foster Muslim?

Edit:

I guess he was. More power to him.

Last edited:
If God is all-forgiving why won't he forgive Lucifer?
eek.gif
 Why have I never thought of that

One of my aunts was getting extra preachy on me yesterday and anytime i asked a straight question she'd answer with some scripture

I hate when people use the bible as a crutch and can't expound on their beliefs without basically going "the book is right because the book said it's right"

Woman refused to admit the damn thing was written by men

I just left her alone.

Last edited:
He does punish some, Sodom & Gomorra, the rain in Noah's story, etc. But often what is misconstrued as punishment, is just something he allowed, a stray bullet, a car accident, etc. Many times things that happen in our lives are not to hurt us, but to bring us closer to him. He does hate idolatry though. You look and see some of the worst natural disasters happen in countries with a different belief system than christianity. I'm not saying there's direct correlation, I have no idea, but there can be some dots connected.

American society is the biggest promoter of idolatry. Look how the media, civilians, etc. worship celebrities, material posessions. All of these babies born out of wedlock and failed marriages. I personally believe that divorce has no place in your life, if you deem yourself a Christian or bible pundit. You get married, stay married for ever. Also, the acceptance of promiscuity and sex before getting wed.

With your logic, there should be an impeding disaster, within modern, developed civilizations, right? People idolize money, wealth, status, material goods, and celebrities, above God. It is almost a factual statement, in terms of the current society. I don't put myself above anyone or anything (Plant, animal, human, geology, atmosphere, etc.) But I do not like contradictions or hypocrits. Whether religous, or non religous. People need to be accountable, if they won't to sway opinion or spark debate. I myself believe that certain things in life are not meant to be understood or explained. That's what makes it a beautiful game. People either want whats best for them and everything else the world encompasses, or are silently selfish.

It's true, all forgiving isn't necessarily in the bible though it maybe assumes through his presumed "all good" nature.

The real question is if God is all powerful and all knowing ;

1. Why did he make his own enemy in the first place?
2. Why doesn't he just stop the devil?
3. Why is does the devil have things to temp humans with in the first place?
4. Why did God even make evil?

It's true, all forgiving isn't necessarily in the bible though it maybe assumes through his presumed "all good" nature.

The real question is if God is all powerful and all knowing ;

1. Why did he make his own enemy in the first place?
2. Why doesn't he just stop the devil?
3. Why is does the devil have things to temp humans with in the first place?
4. Why did God even make evil?

U gotta have something to compare to.....right? What's Batman w/o the Joker

But I'm not one to knock how someone views things, as long as they respect the way I view things in return. My belief is being challenged, not to the point where I don't believe a higher power exists, but to the point where I can't figure out how cats pulled from Africa to be slaves never heard of the man that the White man is teaching them about. It's like being from Chicago, coming to another city/state and being told about the great things Jordan accomplished.

U gotta have something to compare to.....right? What's Batman w/o the Joker

But I'm not one to knock how someone views things, as long as they respect the way I view things in return. My belief is being challenged, not to the point where I don't believe a higher power exists, but to the point where I can't figure out how cats pulled from Africa to be slaves never heard of the man that the White man is teaching them about. It's like being from Chicago, coming to another city/state and being told about the great things Jordan accomplished.

Ehh, that's ..... Plausible in cruel way, but actually goes in line with the christian version of gods nature. Heaven or hell, serve me now so that you can serve me forever in heaven OR have forever burn in hell. Those are the "choices" we have.

I'm with you bro. I grew up going to church every Wednesday and Sunday. As I got older I traveled and met people, ect, I saw how religion was nothing more than a cultural difference. I then did research and found the similarities, the contradictions, ect. In the end I was left with the conclusion that their is "right" religion. That notion alone busts most of western religion philosophy among others. Now looking from the outside in for the first time you see the biblical stories for what they are, STORIES. At that time I final picked up several versions of the bible and just started reading them. THAT is when everything collapsed on itself. Everything from public shaming, killing of the innocent, the destruction of earth, mans egocentrism truly began to show. The bible is a metaphor for the power of man.

Now, as I said before I'm not dismissing the idea that a God can exist, but if one does it's not at all in the sense religion explains.

Back
Top Bottom