Armed robbery of Brinks truck caught on camera

How SpittaJetLife SpittaJetLife gonna look when him nawghtyhare nawghtyhare get caught up:
IMG_20190920_214626.jpg

Common misconception about money laundering is that u can just magically make dirty money clean. Yea u can make it so you dont raise red flags when making large purchases but if you're ever actively under investigation for criminal activity theres almost nothing you could have done to make dirty money trace back clean. You'd probably need a legit business owner willing to lie for you. Due to the risk, you're probably looking at more like a 50% hit to get it done properly.

This was clearly an inside job. You’ll never see an armored truck with just one person. And if there ever was, you knew about it ahead of time.....

pn
This was clearly an inside job. You’ll never see an armored truck with just one person. And if there ever was, you knew about it ahead of time.....

The otther guard may have been in the bank or whereever the money was being retrieved. They arent attached at the hip.

The one for sure is, the stick up boys did a great job in researching the guards pattern, executing it efficiently, and escaping with no ordeal.
Now is the hard part.

I won't pretend to be some kind of expert, but I am willing to bet the most common scenarios of getting caught is someone having a big mouth, getting too greedy, and impatience.

this thread has me really curious on the best way to wash 6 million. paying for everything in crisp 20/100's would raise some red flags if you weren't 80 years old

this thread has me really curious on the best way to wash 6 million. paying for everything in crisp 20/100's would raise some red flags if you weren't 80 years old
If the Banks really have a record of the serial number for every bill that passes through, it's going to be tough no matter how elaborate these ideas are. It's not like other forms of illegal activities that have money coming from various sources. That 6 Mill worth of stolen notes are all red flagged.

Depends
If u buying groceries
Getting furniture at ikea
Buying stuff from bestbuy
No one trippin off that

Idk if it can work but I watched a few CC fraud dudes swipe multiple different cards to cop 1 piece of jewels. So the store had to know it was fraud but didn’t gaf. Or go to the strip club and get 100 singles... and slide. Idk I’m just talking

Idk if it can work but I watched a few CC fraud dudes swipe multiple different cards to cop 1 piece of jewels. So the store had to know it was fraud but didn’t gaf. Or go to the strip club and get 100 singles... and slide. Idk I’m just talking

Most people's credit card limits are not high enough on one card to make a big purchase, so it had to be split. Jewelry store probably didn't suspect fraud. What is breaking a few hundreds into singles going to do? You know how long it will take to do it with 6 mill? :lol:

Back
Top Bottom