Arrow TV

Maybe an ex-gf of Nyssa? It was a Scott Pilgrim kind of scenario.

Last edited:
thea and merlin were training at wherever they went last episode at the time so it wasnt her

Sara took pictures of Merlin in the city though. They could've been traveling back and forth.

I agree it's a leap but if it's someone we don't know, the reveal is going to be lame lol. The other option is someone that they reveal in the Hong Kong flashback. Can't be some random goon that Ra's sent.

What other archers are there that we know?

Yao Fei - Dead.

Shado - Dead.

Huntress - Killer was likely male.

Malcolm - Am convinced he didn't kill her, and he makes a good point, it makes no sense for him to kill Sarah just to piss of Oliver, Nyssa and potentially Ra's :lol:

Nyssa Obviously not the killer

Komodo - Not her killer

Don't think I'm missing anybody except random LOA dudes...

I agree with Grand, it'll probably be someone the show still has to introduce.

Last edited:
Didn't she recognize the person tho? Like, Oh, what're you doin here???? and then arrows thru the heart.

Or do I remember it wrong?

Malcolm - Am convinced he didn't kill her, and he makes a good point, it makes no sense for him to kill Sarah just to piss of Oliver, Nyssa and potentially Ra's

Ra is already pissed at him for the undertaking there's a blood bounty on his head and Sarah works for Ra so killing her makes sense. Oliver doesn't kill so he's basically not a treat.

Her being surprised is the only reason I don't think it's Malcom.

Didn't she recognize the person tho? Like, Oh, what're you doin here???? and then arrows thru the heart.

Or do I remember it wrong?

Not just recognized...she didn't go in defense mode as if the person was a threat or possible threat.

Last edited:
^
slade doesn't have those ninja / League of Assasins jail escape skills though. If merlin ever has to get rid of Oliver, he probably has a plan to teach slade how to escape or break him out himself.

I agree. Thea has developed, nicely.
laugh.gif

Pretty sure Thea isn't a high level archer at this point shooting 3 arrows. They've shown some combat training etc but on the streets killing people? :lol: That's a huge leap.

Maybe something to do with Amanda Waller :nerd:
First season it shows she's got a ton of archery trophies on her room. She's got the skill. Her and Merlin were supposedly in Corto Maltese when Sara was killed but they also said he was spotted in Starling City. Either they're referring to last season or they'd come to the city recently and just came back to CM. I'm sure they will clear some of that up by the midseason finale

^
Didn't know she had trophies in her room. Did you remember that or read it somewhere?

Yeah, I love Thea's transformation this season. It's sorta like Raiden's transformation in the MGS games.

If I'm being 100% honest her dialogue used to be funny, but now it's getting mad annoying. 

She fine as hell do 
pimp.gif

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom