Arrow TV

Throwing 3 arrows :lol: He or Slade wasn't even that nice on the mirakuru. :rolleyes

Last edited:
... And Felicity takes another day off. She would have already been fired if she didn't look so good in business attire. Chump *** Routh.

Thea...

Last edited:
^
Maybe he was already good at darts.

Not sure if serious but bows are too light. Why is he walking around in street clothes with just bows and the voice changer thing :lol:

Writers are just threw that in trying to okie doke us. I respect it.

Last edited:
could have been a good episode but the villain was just so forced, no idea why he was suck a jerk for seemingly no reason at all to his ex girlfriend 

Gad damn at Thea in that last scene. :smh:

Felicity's morning clothes :pimp:

:lol: :lol: at even the moms lookin like that. We need to get the name of that casting guy.

:wow: Sarah's "killer" which is clearly BS. Someone brainwashin him to distract us. But the throwing is a nice touch, we all been thinkin of bows, this gets around that.

Do they send in the C team choreographer or director when it comes to Roy's fight scenes? 

The scene were him and Diggle take on the dudes shooting at the truck was mad corny 
laugh.gif

They do a good job of making sure Oliver is the best fighter in the show (outside of the main villains) - maybe the Roy scenes are lame on purpose? Lol. Like they had Laurel purposefully swinging wildly when boxing. Personally, that scene was funny to me. When he hit the dudes rocket launcher, his reaction was so random. Like he was surprised it actually worked.

They do a good job of making sure Oliver is the best fighter in the show (outside of the main villains) - maybe the Roy scenes are lame on purpose? Lol. Like they had Laurel purposefully swinging wildly when boxing. Personally, that scene was funny to me. When he hit the dudes rocket launcher, his reaction was so random. Like he was surprised it actually worked.

I kinda wish they'd get to how Oliver is so damn good already. Even in Hong Kong he's just ok.

Read an article where they noted that on the actual scene that Sara was shot with arrows, you can clearly hear they were being fired from a bow and not thrown by hand. I'd check back on the first ep to be sure.

^^^^ Have to re-watch the episode but now that I think about it I'm pretty positive that's correct. This is probably just misdirection from the writers that will lead into Team Arrow revealing to Roy he killed someone under the Mirakuru high.

Last edited:
I still think about Sarah all sweaty working out and doing the salmon ladder. So fire.

Back
Top Bottom