Arrow TV

View media item 1257813

1384836648273.gif

I love this show so much.

hope the cw gets more dc hero shows like this. I saw where arrow is the highest watched show on cable when you take it the fact the channel size/viewers compared to abc/fox/nbc

When is Diggle getting his own costume? That ski mask from last weeks episode not cutting it
laugh.gif

Come on bruh, putting the boxing glove at the end of an arrow was extremely corny. Something I would see in a comedy.

oliver's such a hypocrite. Sounding stupid telling laurel to stay away from that guy.

Nice. I thought I saw that hot redhead at the first crime scene looking nice and hoping she was the one killing people so we could see more of her. The casting department with another win.

Lol at least Diggle has a mask now. Dude was going on missions with nothing.

I really like what they're doing with Laurel's character this season.

Roy's fight scene was actually decent this time and I like how they are finally going to start calling him Arsenal. 

The "cupid stupid" line made me sick, but she's fine.
That was underwhelming. Instead of Cupid it should have been that lady who helped him remember for getting her husband/kid killed or something.
Laurel 
pimp.gif
 with blond hair and the black canary uniform.

Oliver bashing ted grant for killing one drug dealer 6 years ago is hilarious considering the guy was murdering half the city during the first season. Felt like they forced too much of this storyline to make Oliver scold Laurel + make a weird comparison between Oliver/Roy and Ted/his sidekick. I'm cool with some inconsistencies but this was a little much.

Hopefully they ease back on the Laurel/ted stuff. I like their direction but they should train in the background for awhile.

That Cupid line at the end slayed me.

Back
Top Bottom